“Good But Pricey”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

Had breakfast here while in town with friends. Service was good and the restaueant was clean and well appointed. Food arrived promptly, was hot, and cooked to order. Portion size was good and i am a big eater. Thought it was a little pricey for what we ordered. Aside from the price, all else was very good.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 22, 2019

Food was excellent especially the Calamari appetizers. Great wine great atmosphere and great service.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

We ate here three times because we were staying next door. Ate breakfast ,lunch and dinner at the bar one night. There was a pretty loud very intoxicated person in the lounge. While we were trying to eat dinner and have a drink. It was very unpleasant

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Second time there. Food was good. Didn't think it was great. It was decent. Service was super slow the first time I was there. Second time was better.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Great service and very clean, I was seated and within a minute my waitress Alex was there to ask for my drink order, btw the White Russian was to die for , while I was checking out the menu and enjoying my drink i also was taking in the down home atmosphere. I ordered their 128 burger to be cooked medium. About 15 minutes later my dinner was placed in front of me and it looked perfect, I took my first bite I found it to be cooked to perfection and the frys were the best. Great food , as Alex cleared the dinner plate she asked if I saved room for dessert and of course I had to ask what are you offering ? I chose the chocolate moose cake and it was the best I have had in a very long time, thank you for the very nice dinner and great service. You guys rock !

Date of visit: November 2018