“Dinner out”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Great service and very clean, I was seated and within a minute my waitress Alex was there to ask for my drink order, btw the White Russian was to die for , while I was checking out the menu and enjoying my drink i also was taking in the down home atmosphere. I ordered their 128 burger to be cooked medium. About 15 minutes later my dinner was placed in front of me and it looked perfect, I took my first bite I found it to be cooked to perfection and the frys were the best. Great food , as Alex cleared the dinner plate she asked if I saved room for dessert and of course I had to ask what are you offering ? I chose the chocolate moose cake and it was the best I have had in a very long time, thank you for the very nice dinner and great service. You guys rock !

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

This place is really a gem. The menu offers breakfast dishes that have a wonderful combination of flavors. However, we were really impressed with the level of service that Gahlia provided. Her service was exceptional. She was attentive and made us feel at home with words of advice for touring the area. She even drew us a map to explore local sight seeing areas. We felt right at home and as though we had our own personal tour guide. Had it not been for her we would have never experienced Armstrong Reserve which is part of The Redwoods and was beyond magnificent! A true highlight of our trip to California.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Food gets a 5, service only a 3. We ate dinner our first night - order the fried green beans - yummy. My husband really enjoyed his burger. My salad was very good. The next morning we had breakfast - my husband ordered his breakfast bowl with eggs over easy, they came scrambled (the waitress did not write anything down). We also had to keep asking for refills on coffee. The restaurant wasn't very busy, refills shouldn't have been a problem. Breakfast was good, the potatoes are a must.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Love the setting and always a great place for brunch.. A lovely way to start the morning. Ahi taco's are great. So is the crab benedict. I don't think we've ever had a bad meal here. Check the dinner hours to make sure they are open.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

This unassuming restaurant next to the Geyserville Inn is simply outstanding in menu and service. Superb breakfast, lunch, and dinner offerings, with exquisite attention-to-detail. Very attentive and friendly wait staff. Reasonable prices for California wine country.

1  Thank philwescott