“Great coffee, breakfast”

Geyserville Mud
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Geyserville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our cafe is a traditional Coffee Shop serving Bella Rosa coffee out of Santa Rosa. We also have Beer and Wine. We do pastries, breakfast sandwiches and burritos. Lunch we have signature sandwiches, soup in the winter and salads in the summer. Come on by. We have been in business for 8 years.
Folsom, CA
“Great coffee, breakfast”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

The Hoffman House was closed for remodel, so the hotel sent me here for breakfast. Josh and Val took great care of me. Fabulous coffee. Josh cooked breakfast in front of me, and he did not disappoint. Biscuits and gravy are supposedly a specialty, but I chose Josh's scramble of the day, and it was terrific.

Visited February 2014

Santa Rosa
“Best Coffee Around”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is the best coffee around. They grind the beans themselves. It's worth the wait. I stop every time I'm in the area. Stop and try for yourself - you won't be disappointed!

Visited December 2013
Healdsburg
“Ignored me--a cyclist”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

I stood at the counter for 5 mins waiting to be helped. Meanwhile the woman behind the counter dried wine glasses and carried on conversation with two at the bar. Me? I guess I was just "chopped liver." Perhaps it was that I was wearing cycling clothes, but I won't ever patronize this place again, and I would encourage other cyclists to avoid this venue.

I'm local and I have gotten pastries here. They are acceptable, but as they are not made on the premises, this place is nothing special. I believe they get their pastries from Costeaux's Bakery in Healdsburg. Why not just go straight to the source?

Clayton, California
“Small, Pleasant and Inexpensive”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Drove through Geyserville on the way home from the Mendocino coast and stopped there for lunch. After looking a menus at several other nearby restaurants, we chose this place for what appeared to be much more appropriate, but limited lunch meal selection. The Rueben sandwich that I had and my wife's bacon and egg selection hit the spot. While coffee seems to be the main beverage of choice, other drinks including wine and both tap and bottle beer are also available. A nice and inexpensive find.

• Visited November 2013
Geyserville, California
“Apple Pie”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband took me to Mud Coffee yesterday and we each had a nice cup of regular black coffee, but he wanted to try there apple pie, it was excellent. We highly recommend it you are craving apple pie.

• Visited August 2013