“Salmon was 5 Stars!”

RUSTIC at Francis Ford Coppola Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
RUSTIC at Francis Ford Coppola Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Geyserville
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Independence Lane
Description: Drawing on a life that has taken him around the world, Francis Ford Coppola shares his personal pantheon of recipes at RUSTIC, Francis’s Favorites, the winery’s full-service restaurant. Set in a Sonoma County-casual atmosphere, RUSTIC’s menu embraces international as well as traditional Italian dishes, with an emphasis on family-style cooking that features fresh, seasonal ingredients sourced from the property’s organic herb and produce garden. Authentic, Neapolitan-style pizzas are also a specialty.
Bonita, California
“Salmon was 5 Stars!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

A beautiful day having lunch on the patio at Rustic. A very extensive menu but chose a lunch entree with salmon and roasted vegetables. I took the waiter's recommendation and I'm so glad I did. Unfortunately I do not remember the waiter's name. He was very helpful with the menu and very knowledgable about the winery and Mr. Coppola. Wow, the salmon was very simply prepared but so fresh, cooked perfectly and a nice large portion I shared with my friends. Will never forget this afternoon! Reservations are a must.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Roz68

Pasadena, California
“Great place, great food, great view”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We went here for my wife's birthday - I made the reservation in advance and requested a table outdoors. They put us on the balcony outdoors, right on the edge with a great view of the vineyards. The staff was great and the food was too. We had the pairings meal (my wife had the fish, I had the steak) and everything was great.
NOTE - the condiments on the table are worth trying - I noticed the hot sauce and decided to try a little on a bite of my steak - GREAT - I wound up pouring in on the rest of the steak.

1 Thank 1goofybird
Melbourne, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great rack of lamb”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We ordered the rack of lamb. It was cooked on an open grill where you could watch the chef prepare it. He grilled it to perfection!! Our friends ordered an appetizer that reminded them of what their Italian families served while growing up. This was the best meal we had during our entire trip. Will definitely come back here.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank flnative404
Pittsburgh
“A Very Beautiful and Unique Experience”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

If you are in Sonoma, CA, I highly recommend Francis Ford Coppola Winery. Please make dinner reservations and arrive early. Tour the small museum, relax and soak up the views. There are vineyards all around. In the foreground are the vineyards and in the background are the mountains. If you want get 3 friends together and for $135 for all, you can use the pool, a cabana, and 4 glasses of wine for like $35 pp. The dinner experience was great, the food was delicious, the prices are reasonable, the weather was great, the views are hard to beat.

1 Thank gus1959
Carnelian Bay, Ca
“Outstanding experience.........”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The service, food, setting, and value for those was excellent. I had a scrumptious rack of lamb, my husband had the caesar salad and pasta pomodoro, which were all excellent. My arugula salad was simply arugula leaves with dressing on the side, as ordered. Needs a little something to zhuzh it up. Our server Ben was great with recommendations, including the Director's Cut Cab which complemented our entrees very well.

The setting is impeccable, at least ours was, table for two overlooking a wide expanse of vineyard and hills in the distance. Perfection!

1 Thank roamingnoni