“Fun, relaxed and delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Terroirs Artisan Wines
Manchester, NH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun, relaxed and delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2010

The Place:
I absolutely love going to Terroirs Artisan Wines. Kerry's big smile must be infectious because everyone's always smiling and the people there are genuine and always feel like friends. IThe ambiance is very relaxed and socially friendly with chairs around for you to talk with your friends. There's a lot of unique artwork, cool jewelry and purses and things. They do special events right with perfect little touches and I'm excited about the new musical soirees they stared doing. I'd love to host a party here someday, it's just a great setting.

I love Kerry Damskey wines. I don't normally enjoy whites and he's made me love them, the Godwin Chardonnay is a great purchase seems to be what I've been drinking the most of as I itch for summer. It's different, very refreshing and floral, pleasant to drink I also enjoy the Silk Purse Gewurztraminer and I just tried the Pena Ridge Sauvignon Blanc and it was very refreshing. The Palmeri Cabernet Syrah is another favorite and I heck, I love everything I've tried.

I visited first for the Wine Road winter wineland event and ended up joining their Adventurer's Wine Club on the spot and have had good experiences with my shipments and benefits.

1 review from our community