“Small Great Place a must stop!”
Review of Diavola

Diavola
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Geyserville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was driving thru the valley saw this small town decided we would try this place out I am sad we were not there longer would loved to have tried more menu items. The fish tacos were the best I have ever had with there home aoli on them. My wife had pasta with pork in it oh my some of the best flavors. If you drive by without stopping it would be a big mistake.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (602)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Full of locals, superb pizza for a starter, BYOB which in Sonoma is huge. Admit it, you bought too much wine to bring home. Have some here with their brilliant pastas or meats or salads. Go light or go heavy, they can accommodate, and you will all be tasting other plates as the food is fabulous. If they have fried squash blossoms, I’m just sayin’

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Met up here with friends for dinner--we ordered three starters (sweetbreads, stuffed mussels, and squash blossoms) and two pizzas for the four of us. The pizza was outstanding--especially the one (I am forgetting the name) with goat cheese and pork belly. And the sweetbreads were one of the best things I have eaten in years. Had a bottle of Sardinian grenache (cannonau) and a couple of Paper Plane cocktails. Nice service, great food

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Diavola is where I go to escape the Healdsburg scene. I live close enough, that this is my place for grabbing pizza to go. I much prefer sit down dining there though. The full menu is really great... great seasonal salads pastas and meats. Unfortunately for locals, the secret is out, so we tend to go early, and sit in the back patio... great ambiance; feels pretty European with the laundry flapping in the breeze as decor. If you have to wait, go to the Geyserville gun club for drinks and appetizers.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Several years ago while exiting the highway on my way to a winery a fantastic aroma filled the car. It was so powerful and so delicious that we rolled down the windows and tracked it to the source...Diavolo! Since then we have been back any time our travels take us north of the Bay Area. The pizza is fabulous (as a native Manhattanite I consider myself a pizza cognisciente!) The Boar cheek ragu beyond reproach, the charcuterie delicious. There is absolutely nothing bad to say about this small town hole in the wall bar/restaurant. Food great, service cheerful, prices are well within reason....don 't miss it!

Date of visit: August 2019