“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Stopped here on recommendation and was not disappointed. The salads were very fresh and beautiful. The pizza was thin crust,wood fired, and classically wonderful. Nice atmosphere, comfortable with pleasant waiters who allowed us to take our time. Hope to return.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We stopped at this restaurant at the recommendation of our wine guide. The salami and cheese appetizer was amazing. I order the Prosciutto and Fungi Pizza and my husband order the Fish Tacos. Both were quite tasty. The service was a little slow and I never received the second glass of wine that I requested but we still enjoyed our experience and would return in the future.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The food is phenomenal. Fresh, off the vine, everything. We visited in October and we are still relishing the glory of our meal and experience. If you are looking for a casual environment and outstanding food, Diavola will deliver.

My only issue was lighting. I love ambient atmosphere and Diavola was a touch bright for me. But that can easily be solved with a dimmer switch and a candle on the table. Otherwise, Diavola is perfect and I will continue to salivate thinking about it until my return.

Food is amazing, service is delightful, and did I say the food is amazing?

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

If you don't like artisan foods or pizza don't bother coming. But it's a great artsy and crafty place to come of the betting path. Service was slow but out of all very very good.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is our third visit to Diavola's. Have not been disappointed as of yet. Twice we've had they he cheese and salami platter. Enjoyed it both times the second time they served blood pudding which was gone first we've had in the states and the best we've ever had. Service was wonderful as usual. Enjoyed a prosciutto and fungi pizza. Wine was good and affordable. The pizza is soooo good and we go back repeatedly for it, but the menu offers many wonderful choices and we should go back to try them too. But the pizza keeps calling me.