“I am still thinking about our meal!”
Review of Diavola

Diavola
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Geyserville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Austin, TX
“I am still thinking about our meal!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The food is phenomenal. Fresh, off the vine, everything. We visited in October and we are still relishing the glory of our meal and experience. If you are looking for a casual environment and outstanding food, Diavola will deliver.

My only issue was lighting. I love ambient atmosphere and Diavola was a touch bright for me. But that can easily be solved with a dimmer switch and a candle on the table. Otherwise, Diavola is perfect and I will continue to salivate thinking about it until my return.

Food is amazing, service is delightful, and did I say the food is amazing?

• Visited October 2013

“A great artisan restaraunt”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

If you don't like artisan foods or pizza don't bother coming. But it's a great artsy and crafty place to come of the betting path. Service was slow but out of all very very good.

Santa Rosa, California
“Great all the way around”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

This is our third visit to Diavola's. Have not been disappointed as of yet. Twice we've had they he cheese and salami platter. Enjoyed it both times the second time they served blood pudding which was gone first we've had in the states and the best we've ever had. Service was wonderful as usual. Enjoyed a prosciutto and fungi pizza. Wine was good and affordable. The pizza is soooo good and we go back repeatedly for it, but the menu offers many wonderful choices and we should go back to try them too. But the pizza keeps calling me.

Visited November 2013
Campbell
“Good Choice in Geyserville”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Diavola is a good spot located in the heart of Geyserville. The menu features meats cured on the site and pizzas. Pasta choices are also featured. Prices are a little higher than some similar restaurants but food is generally good.
I ordered the Bambino Pizza which claimed to have sausage, olives and basil as toppings. I am still looking for the sausage.
Still, overall a good experience for our group.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank rickc316
Tampa, Florida
“Loved their pizza”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were traveling thru the area and checked on Trip Advisor. Actually we were headed to another restaurant that was already closed. Went here as our second choice and were absolutely glad the other place was closed. We had their pizza and it was really good. They also had these really good bread sticks that they put on our table. Very happy with our meal.

• Visited September 2013