“Enjoyed our stay.”
Review of Rock Creek Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Georgetown
Rock Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Georgetown B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I purchased a weekend deal from Groupon for this Inn. I have been through Georgetown many times and have never stopped let alone even thought there was such an awesome Inn. I called to make my reservation and spoke to the owner, Jeff. He was very friendly over the phone. I even asked if needed, if I could change the date due to child care for the kids. No problem at all. We get there Friday night and Jeff walks out and greets us. We go into his office and spent 30-45 minutes just talking. Like we were old friends. Right before he took us to our room, he asked if we have eaten dinner yet. We didn't and so he set up reservations for us at a local itallian restaurant. Then he also told us where we could go the next morning for great breakfast. And gave us a bunch of ideas to do for the weekend.The room was BEAUTIFUL. Its a little noisy with passing traffic, but they know that and you will find complimenary ear plugs. But the bed was extremely comfortable. It was a great little place and I will be going back. In fact, the family and I drove up there for a quick drive. Jeff was in the middle of yard work but stopped to say hi, talk, and showed us other rooms that were vacant, just to see the different themes. Pretty cool.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rachel H

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Last minute weekend escape - this is the place!! We were hiking in the area and wanted a place to relax and "get away" from the city. I read the reviews and decided on Rock Creek Inn. I loved the room and the staff. Jeff gave great recommendations for local restaurants and our dining experience was spectacular!!! GO THERE and tell them that I sent you :-)!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Teresa T
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I and another couple came to Georgetown for the 61st Jeepers Jamboree. We stayed at the Rock Creek Inn with several other Jeepers. It was a great place to stay. Very clean and modern. The staff was very helpful and made sure our stay was comfortable. We will definitely stay here every time we come back for the Jeepers Jamboree.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank FSUdawgs
Reviewed July 19, 2013

While visiting Georgetown I had the opportunity to stay at the Rock Creek Inn. The staff there is very warm and accommodating, The rooms are Clean and well appointed and the surrounding area is very nice with lots of Pine trees and wildlife, and the river is only about Ten minutes away. I stayed in the Emerald room, The Bed was the most comfortable I have slept on and I had two nights of very sound sleep. The room had a coffee maker, a small refrigerator, a/c, a small flat screen t.v ( a little hard to operate) but other then that it is a great choice to stay at the Rock Creek Inn.

Room Tip: There are only 6 Rooms, I had friends staying in 4 of them and all of the rooms were very nice. The...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Paul G
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This location is more than you could ask for and more than it appears! The story of how the little lodge became the Rock Creek Inn is fascinating. The InnKeepers are solicitous and unobtrusive! The Gold Nugget Room is the one! Everything was pretty and gracious! Typical of the local hospitality! Wander into Georgetown for a quick libation and then a VERY COMFORTABLE sleep at the Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DaCheez
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Last weekend between my family and I, we booked up all but one of the rooms at this inn, and I actually spent the night in the Turquoise room and the Emerald room during my trip. Everything was brilliant!
The staff was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable about local hot spots, wildlife and things to do in the area. They went way above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable, happy and enjoying our stay. And since we don't get together often I greatly appreciated it.
The rooms were fantastic. Everything was clean, the beds were completely relaxing and comfortable. The whole place has class while managing cute rustic charm. It's not the cheapest place around but I'd rather have a place that's clean and safe then the other options in town (which are not the case, because I've stayed there as well.)

Room Tip: My favorite room was the Turquoise room. It was a bit roomier than the other rooms I stayed in.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank TaylorM808
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and spent a couple of nights in mid-January at the Rock Creek Inn in Georgetown. From first contact, the Inn’s staff were friendly and helpful, even suggesting activities in the area and a popular restaurant destination. We arrived to the Diamond Suite (there’s even a “Diamond” ring as the key fob!) to a beautiful flower arrangement and Sparkling cider. Upon check-in, we were shown to our room. Not just handed a key and a photocopy. We were briefed on the use of the heaters and given the opportunity to make any requests or ask questions. May not seem like a big deal to some, but I liked the extra touch. The Diamond Suite has a fully-functioning kitchen, and glasses for the cider, as well as other dishes, pans, cutlery, and even plastic wrap and paper towels were found there. Although you are required to clean up any of the dishware you use, there’s a small dishwasher (and soap & sponge) to take care of that. I heard that the rooms were recently renovated, and that seems accurate based on the shiny newness of the floors, furniture, and paint. Speaking of the furniture, we had an extremely comfortable King-sized bed with the softest sheets that I just loved. Oh, and it certainly wasn’t a dealbreaker, since unplugging is part of the reason for getting away for the weekend, but the wi-fi was a little spotty in this room. I suspect it is because it is the farthest from the office. Our Verizon phones had full connectivity in the room and surrounding area. The next morning, since the “downtown” of Georgetown is so close, we walked from the Inn to a local breakfast haunt in about 10 minutes. If you do decide to go off on a walk and you would like your room serviced, make sure you let the front desk know. They may unintentionally skip your room thinking not to disturb you. Getting additional supplies wasn’t an issue, so no real loss in our situation. Be sure to check out the Cemetery just down the road for some local history. Will try to come back in the summer-time to enjoy the fire pit we saw out back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MrsScience

Been to Rock Creek Inn? Share your experiences!