“Comfortable bed's”
Review of Rock Creek Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Georgetown
Rock Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Georgetown B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed two night's and were pleased with the quality and comfort of the bed's. We chose the "Ruby" which was clean and cozy. There were chairs and tables on the ground's for us to sit and relax at the end of the day. Also, there is ample parking for everyone. Jeff the owner, and
his son Jacob were great hosts and made us feel at home.

Howard & Kim, Upland, Ca.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bajafix

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was a last minute reservation and we weren't sure what to expect. Once we arrived I realized that we had chosen the best place to stay in Georgetown. Its a small Inn but its a nice one. Clean and comfortable and I LOVE THE BED! Most hotels you end up with a bed that makes you wish you were home as you never get a good night sleep, but not here. This Inn has the BEST beds! We are retired military so we have been slept in A LOT of hotel beds and this one is the BEST EVER! The woman that checked us in, Summer, was very nice and helpful. I would have given a 5 star but I could not get the internet to work on my laptop. When my husband went to talk to the guy who works nights, he didn't seem to know what to say except that it was working at his end.

Room Tip: Check out the rooms on their website so you can see which one you want to reserve in advance
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank avaghost
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I love this Inn. They are so friendly and I always feel taken care of. It is comfortable and lovely, and close to good restaurants too. I will stay there next time I visit. The last time I came up Jeff referred me to Danika who helped me decide which rafting company to use, which really helped since there are so many. I come from Los Angeles so it is all a breath of fresh air, literally!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank A H
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were part of a large group that rented the entire inn for a week. Jeff and his staff were extremely helpful!! Our room was very spacious and beautifully decorated. The entire grounds and inn are well tended. The outdoor seating areas added a very nice touch, allowing our group to all visit comfortably. I highly recommend this inn!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Shelley M
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Since this was our first visit to Georgetown we didn't know what to expect, so we were very pleased to meet Jeff, who was very friendly and helpful. There was only one other room booked the night we stayed and we had no issues with the other guests. The room was very clean and comfy and the grounds are well-tended, with nice seating areas outside. There is a bit of traffic noise from the highway and Jeff mentioned that the walls are thin, but they provide earplugs in the room if you need them. Overall a nice stay. Not much to do in Georgetown: a few saloons and restaurants and some art galleries. Can definitely recommend Rock Creek Inn if you find your way there.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank busanio
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My husband and I recently spent the weekend at Rock Creek Inn and were more than pleasantly surprised. First, when we called to make the reservation, the owner, Jeff offered to also make us a dinner reservation. When we arrived at the Rock Creek Inn, we were welcomed by Jeff and we spent some time having an interesting chat. Next he showed us to our room, the hotel layout looks like a motel, but the rooms are really charming and efficient; they have high ceilings, paneled in knotty pine, early American furniture, a comfortable bed, a table to sit at and hi-speed wifi. Furthermore,the decorating is tastefully done. In the room they thought of everything, including ear plugs if needed (we didn't need them). Before dinner, Jeff brought us a bottle of delicious Cabernet and then my husband and I had a scrumptious dinner at Camp Virner, a German and Italian restaurant . We slept soundly that night and the next morning had coffee in our room (coffee maker and coffee provided) and then walked to breakfast. We would both definitely stay here again and it is a great central location to many outdoor activities.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank cathykatz3
Reviewed April 9, 2012

What a great place to spend a weekend. Upon arrival and until checkout the Rock Creek Inn was just what we needed for a peaceful, comfortable two day getaway. The rooms were decorated artfully and the bed was so comfortable.

Room Tip: Choose room #6. Quiet with a small kitchen.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank tahoetrucker

Been to Rock Creek Inn? Share your experiences!