Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.com$140
Expedia.com$140
Hotels.com$140
Priceline$140
travelup.com$146
Lol.travel$158
All reviews great hotel taco bell burger king room key easy access small pool stayed here for nights bed was very comfortable jacuzzi suite parking garage booked this hotel elevator bw vick traffic couch proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2016

A modern hotel with its own parking. A very nice clean room. Breakfastbuffet is simple but ok. Staff is very friendly. The pool has not much privacy because of parking. We liked also the businesscorner with use of the computer/printer and the coffee/tea facility. The atm in the lobby we find also very handy (this is not a common thing at the Netherlands).

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2016

I enjoyed the size of the room, it was equipped with a mini refrigerator and microwave. The place was clean and comfortable. The staff is extremely helpful and kind. In addition, the parking structure is locked at 9pm and everyone must use their hotel card to enter, use the elevator, etc. so I felt very safe. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Silvia M
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Great place to stay in LA without being in LA,.. it's in the middle of many attractions.!! Centered between Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier, Universal Studios, Hollywood, Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland, Medieval Times and LAX. I frequent Los Angeles and Orange Counties and will be looking forward to staying here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 4, 2016

My family and I came to stay for only 2 night! at first we didn't know how it was inside, when we went up to our room, we were surprised by the cleanness, freshness, everything new, the bed, the curtain, the blanket, the towels, the furniture, the big screen TV,, a huge room, and so on... We've been in so many other hotels in the past, including a few other Best Western Plus. But this one, is a 100% better than anyone we've been before.
The Breakfast is included and is a buffet, excellent breakfast! The building is secured. You need your room key to take the elevator, to enter your room, or to enter inside the Gym. And outside each rooms, there is a bell button with light, and Inside the room, there is a different switch with lights that indicates if you need room service or not, and instead of hanging a do not disturb sign, they have electronic light, that does it for you. They have computer area, free internet, copy machine, and fax... In the lobby, there are 3,4, screen TV that you can sit and watch while drinking a coffee... They have, 24 hr. hot coffee and Tea. basically, They have everything you need. We definitely coming back to this hotel! I will definitely send my family and friends to this hotel. I also recommend to anyone who is out there doubting... to first go and see it for yourself, I guarantee, you'l be satisfied like us.
The Manager and the whole staff are very nice. Well, after our first night... we end up extending it for 5 more nights.

Room tip: Any rooms are great and comfortable.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

From outside, I wanted to change hotel!! Those were my words to my partner until I came in and was welcomed so nicely by the staff there! Especially one employee in particular who was excellent and helpful!! Rooms are simply fantastic, all renewed and clean!! Breakfast has all it needs and the sport room was great!!! If I had to come back, I would without hesitation! Thanks to the staff who made the difference, it become rare to have devoted staff as such!!

2  Thank mkeser