“Fantastic!”

Lomeli's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 291 Restaurants in Gardena
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Come taste the difference at Lomeli's Italian Restaurant! Our menu is full of delicious classics, right out of Naples.
Signal Hill, California
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

What can I say? Comfort Italian food at its best. I took my colleagues here for lunch and they were wowed, It's small, yes, but the food more than makes up for it. Get the spaghetti and meatballs for lunch..you'll be happy the rest of the day at work. Service is top notch and quick. We were in and out in 45 minutes. Kudos!

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Binghamton
“Out of towners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We visit my husband's cousin in Gardena from NY, and we always have to visit Lomeli's at least once while we're here. We have eaten at the restaurant and had take-out. The food is always good and the portions generous. The owner is genuinely concerned about his patrons, making sure no one is waiting if a table is available, as the take-out line is sometimes out the door. We definitely make this a must-do during our visits.

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian Comfort Food and best pizza in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Lomeli's may not be fancy. But they serve what I love to call Italian comfort food. They make it well and the portions are generous. They'er also my favorite place for pizza. The service is always friendly with extra kudos to Adam the nicest waiter in town.

“Delicious pizza and spaghetti”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

Enjoyed coming here with the fam ! Yummy spaghetti and the Canadian bacon and pineapple topped pizza. Romantic lighting.

San Francisco, California
“The lasagna is addicting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

This place is so good I'm here for the 2nd night in a row for the lasagna and now I'm bringing my friends with me. I like they are open till 10pm on the weekdays. The bathrooms are super clean. Very quiet atmosphere and a great place for friends or a first date. Ive only had the lasagna but I'm here for the 2nd time in 2nights for the same meal.