“The lasagna is addicting”

Lomeli's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 296 Restaurants in Gardena
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Come taste the difference at Lomeli's Italian Restaurant! Our menu is full of delicious classics, right out of Naples.
San Francisco, California
“The lasagna is addicting”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

This place is so good I'm here for the 2nd night in a row for the lasagna and now I'm bringing my friends with me. I like they are open till 10pm on the weekdays. The bathrooms are super clean. Very quiet atmosphere and a great place for friends or a first date. Ive only had the lasagna but I'm here for the 2nd time in 2nights for the same meal.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Hawthorne, California
“If you like Italian you'll love Lomeli's”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

That'sa a good food. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. It's all good.

Santa Ana, California
“Wonderfully family oriented, and very very good.”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My wife and I took my daughter, her husband and two children (one a seven month old baby) for a dinner which turned out to be a wonderfully happy event. The waitress made us feel so much at home, and we never felt that we were being discriminated against because we had children, as sometimes happens. She recommended things for us, and every dish we received tasted really great. There was plenty of food, and so she brought us "take home" boxes. I would recommend the eggplant parmigain, but everything was great. We will be going back.

• Visited September 2011
New Mexico
“Good value, good food. (They've moved to Brea!)”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

This place is really small so... you may have to wait for a table. A shortish wait is worth it. I suppose those who don't mind a longer wait will think it was worth it too. I don't know if they take reservations. It does have a crowded feel but you really don't notice if you are seated in a booth. It is a bit dark inside for my taste but the walls are decorated with lovely murals.
The food is good, the portions are large and the prices are right. They have vegetarian options too. Three out of the four of us followed some form of a vegetarian diet and we all left full and happy. Two of us split a 12" pizza. It was almost too much for us but we did finish it. The pizza was loaded with toppings, no skimping here! Next time we'll share the smaller one. One of the people in our party ordered the small plate of spaghetti that was surprisingly large.
And one ordered a complete dinner. That came with the entree, soup or salad, garlic bread, a glass of wine and ice cream for dessert, cost of the complete meal: $13.95. What a bargain. She brought almost half of it home.
The service was awesome. We enjoyed the experience very much.

• Visited June 2011
Long Beach, CA
“Good-Cheap-Ample”
Reviewed January 14, 2011

Thursday lunch with arrival about 11:50 AM and it was already nearly full. Quick service of appetizer of carrot sticks and dressing for dipping. Ordered Veal Parmigiana and spouse had Lasagna and we both took the $1.99 addition of salad, garlic bread, wine and ice cream. The portions were more than ample; the veal came with a side of spaghetti which had the expected tomato sauce [not especially good, but not bad either, about what I expect from an American Italian restaurant]; the pasta was properly cooked. The food was stove hot and served in a timely manner. The waitress was pleasant and attentive. We will probably come here again if it is convenient, but I wouldn’t make a special trip just to eat here. The total bill was $39.94, not including a tip.

• Visited January 2011

Been to Lomeli's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!