“Excellent service”

Gardena Terrace Inn
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Gardena
“Excellent service”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

SO incredibly kind personel. Best welcome I've had in Los Angeles. Good clean room with a good size. Includes a small but nice breakdast. Easy to get to by car. Safe quiet area. I can absolutely recommend Gardena Terrace Inn!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank AngelGud

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Innsbruck, Austria
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I stayed there for 9 nights and it was great. I was looking for an affordable place with free parking close to LA and was pleasantly suprised. The owners were super friendly and since I was travelling alone they took good care of me. The hotel was quiet and very clean and the bed was comfortable. There is an 24h cvs at the end of the street and you could stock your fridge with everything you needed.
There isn't much to do in Gardena for a young woman travelling alone, but I never felt unsafe or anything.
If you are looking for a great and clean place where you can feel safe I would recommend staying at Gardena Terrace Inn.
I really don't have anything to complain about.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank TravellingAl0ne_24
Gradena
Reviewed July 3, 2014

One day I was searching for a place to stay that wouldn't break my bank but still a decent facility. On yelp I ran across the Terrence, it had great reviews, and the pictures of the place looked amazing. It looked like it had been newly renovated. I called and the price was even better. Looking for a place where you will feel safe, clean and taken care come here, I promise you will love it

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Bthaman
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My friend and I stayed here for almost a week for spring break and were pleased with the experience. The owners were extremely nice and took very good care of us. The hotel was quiet and clean and the ladies always came by to check if needed towels or anything. I'm planning on coming back to California at the end of the summer and I will for sure be staying at this hotel again. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank ayeghin
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The Owners were very nice and the Inn is very clean and quiet. I was very pleased with the room service- the ladies kept the room very clean. Bed was very comfortable. My wife came up for a visit and was extremely pleased with the room.
If we are ever in Gardenia again- we will definitely stay at the Gardenia Inn and recommend it to all of our friends.
The only thing that I would like to see changed is the shower water pressure- it was a little low.

Mr. & Mrs. Stanley Valentine Sr.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Room Tip: Try to get out of the room- its so comfortable- you may not want to leave.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

San Luis Obispo, California
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed at the Gardena Terrace Inn several times and the owners always went the extra-mile to accommodate my needs for unusual request. Very caring, considerate and helpful people, making the feeling of a second home.
Everybody else on staff very polite.
Liked the clean-lines and clean rooms.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have been using this place for some years. It's cozy and convenience place for short and long term stay. I normally stay for 2 - 3 weeks. It's close to beaches and malls. You will get excellent service with reasonable rate. Highly recommend to any tourist in LA. Thank you to all at Gardena Terrace Inn.

Room Tip: Choose a big room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank chop sui y
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardena
Best Western Plus Gardena Inn & Suites
#4 of 14 in Gardena
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - South
Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX
Baymont Inn & Suites - Lax/Lawndale

Been to Gardena Terrace Inn? Share your experiences!