“AMAZING!”

Gardena Terrace Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Gardena
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My friend and I stayed here for almost a week for spring break and were pleased with the experience. The owners were extremely nice and took very good care of us. The hotel was quiet and clean and the ladies always came by to check if needed towels or anything. I'm planning on coming back to California at the end of the summer and I will for sure be staying at this hotel again. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank ayeghin

Reviewed June 28, 2014

The Owners were very nice and the Inn is very clean and quiet. I was very pleased with the room service- the ladies kept the room very clean. Bed was very comfortable. My wife came up for a visit and was extremely pleased with the room.
If we are ever in Gardenia again- we will definitely stay at the Gardenia Inn and recommend it to all of our friends.
The only thing that I would like to see changed is the shower water pressure- it was a little low.

Mr. & Mrs. Stanley Valentine Sr.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Room Tip: Try to get out of the room- its so comfortable- you may not want to leave.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed at the Gardena Terrace Inn several times and the owners always went the extra-mile to accommodate my needs for unusual request. Very caring, considerate and helpful people, making the feeling of a second home.
Everybody else on staff very polite.
Liked the clean-lines and clean rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have been using this place for some years. It's cozy and convenience place for short and long term stay. I normally stay for 2 - 3 weeks. It's close to beaches and malls. You will get excellent service with reasonable rate. Highly recommend to any tourist in LA. Thank you to all at Gardena Terrace Inn.

Room Tip: Choose a big room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chop sui y
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

It's a very clean and nice hotel. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. The staff Is very kind and helpful and the rooms are clean and moderate looking. The only thing Was the air con very log and didn't cool the room fast. Other than that it was an overall good stay.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cristina A
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Extremely courteous staff, beautiful facility!!!! I was looking for a romantic getaway close to home and I fount it here at the Gardena Terrace Inn! I explained to the front desk staff what I needed and they were super accommodating. I needed a kitchenette where I could warm food and prepare dessert and I got all of it here! Extremely affordable rates, friendly staff, covered parking, beautiful courtyard, clean room! I cannot say enough about this place! I will definitely be going there again soon.....and I only live a few blocks away!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This a very nice hotel. The best in the area stayed there for a few weeks. They hAve affordable rates. The parking is safe & covered, easy in & out. The rooms are great, come with flat screen HDTV. Plenty of cable channels, clean & spacious. They also have rooms with kitchens. Every morning they have free coffee, milk, oj, cereal & pastries. Oh & the free Wi-Fi is great I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardena
1 mi away
#4 of 15 in Gardena
Motel 6 Carson
Motel 6 Carson
#3 of 5 in Carson

Been to Gardena Terrace Inn? Share your experiences!