“Nice and clean hotel!!”

Gardena Terrace Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Gardena
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for two days at Terrace Inn! The staff was very friendly and helpful! From outside the hotel seems not very good but the rooms are new and comfortable! also very clean! we would stay there again!

4  Thank Swisspicture

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I've stayed here a few times already and still can't believe how clean and affordable it is,great rooms great service period.Staff is very kind and the hotel has a very relaxed deco that puts you at ease.

3  Thank Frank89420
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times. Each time I've been pleasantly surprised by how friendly and accommodating the staff was to me. The rooms were very clean and well decorated. The easy access to the rooms and quiet and relaxing sitting area outside the room makes it a good bargain for the price.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank roland s
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The women and the men at the front desk are very nice and kind. The room is clean with an ac and a large tv, the bed is the quite large I had a good time there
And I would like to go there again if I would be here.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Peaceanlovee
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Had to stay somewhere close to a job site we worked at for two days. Booked the room through Priceline. Once we checked in we were told they don't accept rates from Price line and wanted an additional $20 per room in cash. The man and woman at the front desk said they have been trying for sometime to be removed from Price line but had issues. Its located in a very bad neighborhood and there aren't many restaurants nearby. We finally got our keys and entered our rooms. It was about 105 in the room so we had to immediately run the a/c. It took about six hours for the room to finally cool down. Very limited amenities and not one special thing about this hotel. Its a bed, shower with good water pressure and a TV. Very, very basic room. Not worth the price at all. Better off staying in a name brand chain hotel. There were four of us staying there and we all felt the same way. Almost forgot to mention the high drug use in the hotel. Most rooms smelled of weed even when walking by and its not a place to walk around at night. Definitely not a family place. Prostitutes run the streets just outside when the sun goes down.

2  Thank JdoubleU33
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The hotel is centrally located, for my business connections
I stay at hotels all over the world, on a regular basis, and I found that I was pleasantly surprised with the service, decor and the friendliness of the management and staff, that I I encountered

The room decor is at a 4 star level and the price of the rooms are below the price range that my experience tells me is refreshing and not gouging customers in the L.A area, that I have experienced..I give it a thumbs up.............

Room Tip: choose location, price, cleanliness, and from opinions of previous guests
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank rforreider
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I enjoy my time at the motel whenever I arrive Im taken care of immediately. They make sure you are happy and cpmfortable. I am impressed with the level of concern for their guest in making sure they provide excellence in service. The rooms are clean and inviting. There is a modern fair to the motel similar to a large hotel. This is my true assessment of the motel. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank edelks
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardena
Best Western Plus Gardena Inn & Suites
Redondo Beach Inn
#5 of 15 in Gardena
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - South
Best Western Plus Avita Suites

Been to Gardena Terrace Inn? Share your experiences!