“Great Value, considering it's Location”

Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Gardena
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Does the cashier cage in the nearby liquor store have bullet proof glass? Certainly!
Hey - You're right next to Compton and a few minutes from South Central, LA.
This property is a Gem considering it's location. Friendly staff, large room, quiet.
I liked the parking area being located underneath the property - it felt safer.
Yes, it could use some considerable renovation, but then up, up, up go the rates.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Byron G, General Manager at Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Mr Stuart P. Great review and thank you very much for your comments. We hope to see you soon please give me a call or my staff for any furure reservations.

There are newer reviews for Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA

Reviewed October 18, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed October 18, 2013

i really like the location the breaskfast is really good and clean,i really like the service the rooms are nice and spacious the only thing i want to mention is carpet and hallways look durty, old,smell bad,but beside that everything was good,i enjoy my stay.

Room Tip: i recomment to get the suite,has a fullkitchen also have a fireplace is really nice!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Mr. Juan N. , I sincerely appreciate your comments on the review of the hotel, I also thank you for pointing out our hallway carpet which is a work in progress project. Once again thank you and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I live in the city of Fullerton and I needed a place to stay over the weekend for a family wedding. I was considering others but I decided to stay here due to the reasonable pricing for a stay of 3 days. I stayed in a 2 bed suite because it was another family member and myself. It had a plasma TV and a kitchen which made it great for me because I'm not a fan of eating out. Unfortunately, it did not have cookware ready so I had to improvise. The neat thing about it was that the two beds were separate. One bed was downstairs and the other bed was upstairs, which gave me a private setting with my own bathroom as well. Great atmosphere! Breakfast ready to go for you in the morning downstairs in the lobby but only for a certain time span so you have to be attentive of what times you want to grab breakfast. Friendly customer service as well. Just few things to consider, the toiletries were not fancy so don’t expect name brands. Also, the walls aren’t sound proof so you can hear when people are walking through the halls and what not. But other than that, great place to stay.

Room Tip: For privacy, ask for the 2 bed upstairs/downstairs room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Ms Christina thank you for you nice words in your hotel review, our main goal is to provide excellent service. I am so glad you and you family enjoyed our two level suites and please if you are ever in the Gardena/Torrance area and need accommodations please do give us a call or you can even stop by just to say hi. Once again we thank you.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed for 3 days each day the staff was very friendly, Upon arrival I asked to see a room before checking in, I was showed 2 rooms , one with full kitchen and one without. Rooms very spacious and very clean, I was able to enjoy a nice peaceful 3 day stay. I went to do laundry and was very pleased to find it was not going to cost me 3.00 to wash and another 2.00 to dry like some places I have stayed. Houskeeping was very polite and always greeted you with a smile. Do not let the fact this hotel is right by the freeway fool you, My window actually faced the freeway off ramp and I still was not bothered by a bunch of loud traffic. This place is a diamond in the rough , I will be returning and recommending to friends and family

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

That's all we ask for is the opportunity to provide you with our excellent service and we thank you so much for given us the chance, Hope to see you or your family and friends soon thank you for you review.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was my first visit to California & I have to say I had a pleasant stay at this hotel. The room I stayed in was spacious & overall very clean. The front desk staff were welcoming & very friendly. I was having trouble working my television & the clerk was quick to solve the problem. The only thing I would recommend is that they need work on the hallway carpets & it would be nice to have an earlier breakfast for us early birds. Other than that, I will most definitely come back on my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2013

I am so glad we had part of your pleasant first visit to California and also that our staff provided you excellent service on the TV assisstance. We thank you for your review and hope to see you soon in California and in our hotel.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We'll how can I start.. I came down to the city of Torrance looking for a place to stay. I didn't have no reservation at any hotel. I was looking for a place to stay on my phone and this hotel was the first on it showed. I wasn't really sure about this place at first but after all in think it was one of the best stays I had at a hotel for a long time. I stayed in one of their Jr. Suites. Room was clean came with a "fire place" yes a fire place.. it was a first the also were accommodated with Plasma TVs. The staff was Friendly and very Professional. But on the other hand I dislike the parking structure. It was too small. They didn't have a business center also. but other wise everything was perfect. I will definitely come here again. Thank you Travelodge.

• Stayed: October 2013
Byron G, General Manager at Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to service you accommodations, Our number one goal is our guest and to see them leave with a smile. Please next time if you need anything that has to do with buisness center please see the front desk and they will assist all your needs. Hope to see you soon again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardena
Gardena Terrace Inn
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway
Redondo Beach Inn
Redondo Beach Inn
#5 of 15 in Gardena

Been to Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA? Share your experiences!