“Pleased”

Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Gardena
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We'll how can I start.. I came down to the city of Torrance looking for a place to stay. I didn't have no reservation at any hotel. I was looking for a place to stay on my phone and this hotel was the first on it showed. I wasn't really sure about this place at first but after all in think it was one of the best stays I had at a hotel for a long time. I stayed in one of their Jr. Suites. Room was clean came with a "fire place" yes a fire place.. it was a first the also were accommodated with Plasma TVs. The staff was Friendly and very Professional. But on the other hand I dislike the parking structure. It was too small. They didn't have a business center also. but other wise everything was perfect. I will definitely come here again. Thank you Travelodge.

• Stayed: October 2013
Byron G, General Manager at Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to service you accommodations, Our number one goal is our guest and to see them leave with a smile. Please next time if you need anything that has to do with buisness center please see the front desk and they will assist all your needs. Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had A great stay in this very friendly Hotel. The front desk personnel was very helpful and they had the best rate. The room was very clean, bed was very comfortable. They also accommodating with extra pillows. They also had great Breakfast in the Morning. The only recommendation I have is cleaning the carpets a little better. I will definitely stay in the Hotel again..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your feed back our main goal is to always have our guest satisfy. All your comments are welcome, regarding the carpet it has already been taken care of so next time you stay with us we can continue to offer you our ecxellent service,

Reviewed October 10, 2013

After a long and stressful day of being stuck in the waiting room of a hospital, I did not have the strength to drive home. I saw this place as I was driving on the freeway and decided to get a room as I needed to return to the hospital in the morning. My check-in was very speedy and the clerk was kind enough to give me a list of food places that offer delivery to this place. The room had a nice clean smell to it and was really comfotable. I'm not a fan of sleeping on strange beds but I was able to get the much needed R&R that I needed... I wasn't able to enjoy the full breakfast bar, but the young lady at the front desk offered me a pastry, and had made a fresh pot of coffee. I was so great full and happy with the service I got. The place could use some renovations but other than that I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013

We know how stressful a visit to the hospital can be, thats why we are glad we offered
you our excellent service. Please if your ever in the Gardena or Torrance area please do give us a call for your accommodations. Once again thank you for you review.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I want to thank the staff at this hotel they made it feel like a second home during the time I was there. Their recommendations for restaurants and beach attractions where excellent. Only minor thing I suggest is putting more ventilation on your hallways because of the other guests cooking in your suites you can smell it thru out the hotel. I'm planning to be back in March and I will pick this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

My staff and I appriciate your review, thank you vey much for staying with us. Please give me a call or anyone in my staff when you are ready to reserve your room in March.

Thank You.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Hotel room was perfect had enough space for my work fireplace and full kitchen a plus, bed real comfy and real clean sheets. Only issue wi-fi slow down a few times and took me out, breakfast okay area too small, all staff friendly in general everything ok.

Room Tip: jr suites with one bed seem larger.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review, I will make sure my staff knows about your stay with us. Regarding the wi-fi I will make sure to contact our technical support so they can check our routers and make sure they are working properly. Once again we thank you and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, my room was quite comfortable. After a long day of stress full meetings; I was able to get the rest and relaxation that I so needed. When I First arrived I was greeted very nicely by the front desk clerk. He was very efficient and was able to accommodate me even though I had arrived early to check inn. As I walked into my room I was a bit skeptical because it faced the freeway. But when I checked the windows they were those double windows and you couldn't hear a sound. The size of the room was really great for a single I had enough room to put my work on the desk and other places. So I hadn't the need to use the bed as my desk, as I have in other hotels. The room as well as bathroom were very clean and spacey, which was a definite plus for me. Later I needed a nice place to have a business dinner and the front desk clerk recommended me to this wonderful place called Paradise, located a block away from the hotel. In the morning I enjoyed their "FREE" breakfast variety which was a delight and the attendant was very kind and her service was a "10". My check out was prompt and easy. All in all I can say that I will be making this hotel my number one choice as I will be handling business in the area quite often, and I will recommend it to my colleagues.

Room Tip: I stayed in room #201, for a single room it was quite roomy and it was so quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your comments, I will make sure to let my staff know the good job we did and please do give us a call for any future accommodations.

Once again Thank You.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Byron G, General Manager at Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardena
Gardena Terrace Inn
Redac Gateway Hotel
Redac Gateway Hotel
#11 of 20 in Torrance
Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Carson / Torrance

Been to Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA? Share your experiences!