Lowest prices for your stay
$95
$95
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$82
Hotels.com$95
Priceline$95
ZenHotels.com$97
All reviews plastic bag good size enjoyed my stay room was clean accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2017

Clean room but worn and dated. We were looking for something inexpensive, and this was it. Checked in late and left early the next morning. Front desk staff (I assume they are husband & wife) were great to work with us on booking mistake, they were very nice and helpful. Would stay again if passing through the area.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2017

the worst place ever. it is understandable why it was so cheap and then when I got there they said I had to pay $5 more. it didn't seem like the area was bad but the hotel is very cheap and the carpet was dirty with a lot of stains.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank marzhonnam
Reviewed February 10, 2017

The walls are very thin, you could here everything!! A couple in the room next to us was enjoying themselves very well.... made us feel uncomfortable. I felt like I was in the ghettos. I didn't feel like the price of the room was good enough for the room.... way over priced.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 24, 2017

Rooms were clean, but dated. Although rooms say non smoking. You could still smell smoke odour from somewhere. Probably thats why they leave the windows open. Not a good idea I feel on the ground floor. So check them. Free wifi a bonus. Breakfast is simple continental type. We used a Carrows restaurant for a full american breakfast. Good place for a stop over but thats all.There is no lift for the second floor.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2017

This is a very basic motel. Room is compact, free WiFi, dated furniture, free parking, "standing" continental breakfast (no seating) in front desk area, definitely out dated. Just OK if you arrived late and leave early. Rate is low and attractive.

Date of stay: December 2016