“Love this place!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Sushi
Los Angeles, California
“Love this place!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Awesome people, awesome food. I love this place. The revolving sushi bar is awesome and watching the chefs prepare food in front of you is great. Everyone is super friendly and they are always joking with customers. Cool place.

Visited January 2014

Kansas City, MO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quirky, yummy sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

What a cool place with great sushi! When we entered the restaurant, everyone in the place yelled "Hello!" We found a spot at the revolving sushi bar and chose what we wanted as it passed by. The prices are based on the color of the plates. The sushi chef took good care of us and made us sushi rolls and a plate of sashimi based on what we chose from the bar. It was all fresh and delicious. Very festive and fun!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Norwalk, California
“If I am rating the right place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

If I am rating the right Sushi place I took my wife after hanging out in Redondo Beach thift shops, this place is great. I spend a lot of money but it was work it. Sitting at the bar and eating sushi from a roto belt with endless dishes. Great place good music and nice people. Good place to entertain.

Visited November 2012
“I always love when a sushi restaurant has the plates go around on a track. You can grab what you want, or you can...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2008

I always love when a sushi restaurant has the plates go around on a track. You can grab what you want, or you can always ask for something you don't see. My best recommendation for this place is the "Spicy Spicy Joy Joy" roll.

Been to Sushi Sumo? Share your experiences!