“Great food delivered to the room”
Review of House of Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
House of Pizza
colorado
“Great food delivered to the room”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

For the past eight years, my son and I order food from House of Pizza when we stay in the OC. $24 gets a huge huge tub of spaghetti, meatballs, garlic bread and salad. It will usually last us for two meals. Get a room with a frig and microwave and you are set.

• Visited September 2011

Aurora, Colorado
“Great Deal for families”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We ordered late night after a day at Disneyland. For 32 dollars we got 20 pieces of chicken, Fries, salad, and garlic bread. This was delivered to our Hotel at 1130 at night fresh hot and boy was the chicken good. Definately a place I would recomend for families on a budget traveling.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank krstlawf
anaheim
“terrible terrible”
Reviewed February 10, 2010

They advertise at our hotel by disneyland.."we deliver"..placed a simple order at 5:30 pm...
by 7:15..no food..i called...she said she had to look it up...then she said driver on the way..i said i hope my food isn't cold..delivery came..he said he had wrong room number even tho he had my name and the room number was on everybag like a schoolkids lunch..and of course the food was burnt..cold....and nasty....i called to complain but she was too busy taking orders to help me....

Sacramento, CA
“The best deal when visiting Disneyland”
Reviewed January 24, 2010

This place is the best, no better deal in town. The dinner deal is the best, pizza, pasta, bread & drinks, can feed a family of four for under $25!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have been going here since I was A kid!”
Reviewed February 11, 2009

I have been going here since I was A kid!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook