“Amazing Overall”

Cuisines: Mexican
San Diego, California
“Amazing Overall”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I am from Guadalajara Mexico and came to visit Disneyland. On the way I decided to try this place out after seeing their grill outside, and it was one of the greatest decisions I've ever made! Their deals are super affordable and come with tons of food. Best of all, the authentic taste reminds me of back home. Will definitely make a visit to this place every time I'm in the area again!

• Visited March 2014

Huntington Beach, California
“Great Tacos”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great food. Tacos and guacamole were delicious. Great inexpensive food. Will be making a return trip.

• Visited September 2013
Orlando, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food at a great price”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We'd been meaning to try this place on past trips out to Disneyland and finally did it this Nov. Good food and plenty of it in the family meal, we should have ordered on our first night there to have enough time to eat it all over the course of the trip! We will definitely order again when we are back this year.

Visited November 2012
Anaheim, California
“Excellent Mesquite Chargrilled Flavor”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Wow. This hole-in-the-wall chicken restaurant did not look like much on the outside, but the food was amazing.

The chicken plate had a lot of smoked flavor (get the dark meat as it is moist). We also got a carnitas quesadilla which was a generous portion and a large carne asada nacho plate. GREAT FOOD.

I particularly liked the salsa which the cashier told me they make fresh daily. I will definitely come back here.

• Visited November 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best tasting Mexican Food near Disneyland!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We ordered for delivery at our hotel after an employee referred the place to us and we are surpised, delivered on time, great prices, authentic mexican food ( we were tired of pizza and burgers ), the day after we took all the faamily to their place for Menudo and Birria. I liked their Carne Asada and their Grilled Chicken too, yum!

• Visited July 2012