“Cheap, fast, tasty”
Review of Lee's Sandwiches

Lee's Sandwiches
Ranked #43 of 435 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Since 1983, Lee's Sandwiches has been committed to providing the freshest and highest quality of Euro-Asian sandwiches and coffee to their customers. With nearly 60 stores in five states, the company is the first and only franchising Euro-Asian Sandwich chain. Lee's Sandwiches has expanded their coffee line to online and roasts the freshest and most unique beans to create their signature Lee's Coffee through the traditional method of French press.
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Lunch at Lee's had plenty of choices for everyone. Fresh baked bread and sandwiches on 10" baguettes were under $3! Excellent value.

Loc T, Marketing Associate at Lee's Sandwiches, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thanks for your review.
It will help us to improve our customer service and food quality as we strive our best to meet the wants and needs of every customer.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

I was really surprise the quality of food and the taste for a 2.49 fresh out of the oven baguette Viet sandwich amazing .thanks to all reviewers .thanks fat bird 1

Reviewed January 16, 2012

great fast food. The food here is very healthy. Vietnamese style sandwiches on the go. lee's has the best iced coffee in California. Every time I go to Lee's i get the chicken sandwich on baguette with veggies. the price is only $2.50. I also get the american style iced coffee. price is about $2 every person I have ever brought to Lee's loves it. Any time I pass one I definitely stop by. I recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank toshinacrockett

Reviewed January 2, 2012

My annual visit with my cousin is not complete without my Lee's sandwich fix! My favorite is special combo or number 11: combination of pork roll and headcheese topped with pate and pickled carrots, slices of very fresh jalapeño and sprigs of cilantro on a 12 inch French baguette (baked in house). This very tasty treat is only $2.95!!
Note: There's another one on 16155-A Harbor Blvd, Fountain Valley, CA

Reviewed November 18, 2011

of course you have your subway for your subs, but we europeans are known to be fussy on our breads. I have to say, hands down, that Lees sandwiches have to be the best sandwiches in the USA. the bread taste as genuine as if it were made in a french bakery, the natural ingredients they use just exploded with flavor, I was really not expect that!! just try a simple egg sandwich,, and be amazed at the flavor. The soups are okay too,, Pho bo, and also try the Nuc Mia.

Kam Uhn!...