“The fish sandwich!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a very nice lunch one day! I chose the fish sandwich and it was a lot more that I expected. Everything was just right and made for a real delight for lunch. My only problem was staying awake in my class that afternoon!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Awesome food! We sat on the patio and was a little quieter than in the restaurant and had awesome friendly service.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Good food, great staff, great quick lunch!
Nothing overly special about his place; if you have been to a Red Robin and enjoyed it you will feel right at home here.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We left the Disneyland resort to have dinner. We were pleased to find the food and wine just as good as all the other Red Robins we have been too.

The cost of a bottle of wine was less than we normally pay. NICE....

Reviewed August 13, 2013

As a large chain it's about the same as every other Red Robin in the country. I do like this one because it's close to the hotel where I stay when going to Disneyland.