$139
$125
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$130
$116
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$122
HIExpress.com
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$135
$129
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$124
$109
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$125
$114
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$150
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$134
$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$147
$121
Hotels.com
1,324 results
All reviewswafflesfront deskparking lothot itemsfree breakfastbucca dishuttle servicefresh fruitkiddie poolconvention centerbreakfast staffevery morningwould definitely stay here againnear disneylandhot tubdisney fireworksgreat place to stay
Reviewed July 11, 2010

I liked the Hampton but it wasn't bright and airy...it was a little gloomy. I'm not saying this in a negative way because nothing is wrong with the hotel. The hotel made me sleepy...I like bright, open and airy places and this hotel wasn't like that....

The positives: has a full kitchen, free internet and free breakfast. The breakfast isn't the greatest but it's FREE and you will find something to hold you over until lunch. The make it yourself waffles is always a winner for my girls. So if for nothing more than a waffle and bowl of cereal you have a free breakfast. They served turkey sausage one morning with eggs...

The living space with pull out sofa was nice and spacious and having balcony was a fantastic to watch the disney the fireworks at night.

The bed...OMGosh the first night my back was hurting so bad. I didn't want to complain but I know that Hampton prides themself on having a nice mattress but the one I had sucked. It moved side to side when we sat in it...None the less they brought me knew a mattress. Still wasn't great but a little better. My rate was $129/night for 11 nights...with that being said

I also had reservations at the Mariott because I traveling to the unknown I just didn't know what to expect. I love Hamptons 100% quality guarentee so I knew I would be getting a clean room. After staying 2 days I went to Mariott in Garden Grove to check their rooms and to possibly cancel the reservations.

When they moved me to a Executive King for $95 I had to leave Hampton. Now, don't get wrong Hampton is nice and clean. I would've stayed there but $95 vs $129 a night at 11 nights that's a big difference. Mariott is a semi full service hotel. It's bright and airy...no full kitchen and the internet isn't free. Parking is free...no free breakfast but full restaurant. I had to weigh the pro's and con's for my family and I choose to move.

I wasn't cooking while on vacation, I have free interenet through my cell phone, the pool is a little bigger...for me the change made since. The bed is so much more comfortable. If the Hampton was $95 and the Mariott was $129 I would've taken the Hampton.

Honestly, The Hampton, Mariott, Embassy, Homewood Suites...any of these hotels in Garden Grove is nice. Go with who gives you the best rate and what amenties works best for you and your family. The ART takes you to DIsney and it's in front of each hotel. ALl of these hotels have been renovated and the hotels that I just mentioned you can't go wrong honestly.

Hampton was gracious enough to wave my 2nd night stay...I was honest with them and said if it wasn't for the bed I would probably stay. An 11 night stay I have to be comfortable...for others they may feel the bed is perfect. The bedding at Hampton was clean...all white and fresh. The front desk have driving directions that are exact to the points of interest.

The breakfast staff is constantly making sure food is available and the abosulte plus...the management staff is litterally walking around asking how everything is going. We were personally greated by magt and was asked throughout the day did we need anything which was great. It's a smaller hotel and a safe hotel. Mgt really cares...I have not been asked abt my stay at the Mariott which is no big deal....but it's a perk and you feel welcomed when greated...

I hope this reveiw helps...if you choose this hotel you will not be dissatisfied...it's clean and has all that you will need to enjoy your stay!

Lastly, we visited Santa Monica, Long Beach, LA, and Hollywood. I had a rental and debated wether to do a tour or drive myself. Drive! If you want to get out and enjoy all the attractions and not be on a time limit then drive. Parking is everywhere...I promise..I had no problems with parking at all! Parking was less than $5 for 5 to 7 hours. I paid $20 at Santa Monica Pier only because I valet. There is so much to do in Hollywood...The Wax Museum, Ripleys, Kodak Theater...we spent about 6 hoiurs in Hollywood. In LA we shopped at the outside mall which was nice but sales tax is 9.75%...my little girl went to the American Girl Store, we then found ourselves in the famous Farmers Market...We traveled to Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills...this was about a 5 hour day. Santa Monica Pier is a must with families...the rides were fun and the beach was nice. Long Beach has the Aquarime and outside venues and restaurants. We went here on the 4th and it was nice.

Disney we completed in 3 days and we didn't arrive until about 4:30 each day and left around 11pm each night. We rode every ride that was open and the Fatasmic show is excellent. California Adventure is nice. The Pier has the best rides...and the Water Show is great. We arrived at California Adventure around 4pm and got through the entire park.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Operations_Manager1, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2010

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We will use your feedback to us ensure we exceed the expectations of all our guests! We regret that you had to move to another hotel, we hope you choose to stay with us next time. We'd love to exceed your expectations!. We love having you here at Hampton!

Reviewed July 7, 2010

I am a big Hampton-Inn fan. Always use them when traveling to the U.S.

This is the first time I have been charged for parking in a Hampton Inn. I understand it is mentioned in the web site, I've stayed here three years ago and did not get charged, no I had to pay 12 dollars per night for parking.

I definitively find unacceptable to pay for parking in a hotel.

Additionally, paid 10 dollars per night for an extra bed. This two charges can make a difference in fare against other hotels.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hampton Inn & Suites, Garden Grove, CA while visiting the Disneyland Resort. We love having you here at Hampton!

Reviewed June 19, 2010

Spent four nights here in mid june. It was hard to believe that everyone had nothing but good things to say about this hotel, but it's true. One of the most comfortable and quiet places I've stayed in , considering it caters to families viisiting Disney. From the front desk to the cleaning staff, all are polite , curtious and helpful. The free breakfast is more than adequate to get you started for the day. The rooms are clean and well maintained.
The package we bought from West Jet included this hotel . A wise choice!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John S
Operations_Manager1, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2010

We greatly appreciate your feedbank. Thank you, it helps us ensure we meet the expectations of all of our guests. We love having you here at Hampton!

Reviewed June 16, 2010

This was our first trip to Disneyland and I am so glad we chose to stay here. The room was very clean and alot bigger than what I expected. For a family of six it was perfect. We had a balcony right off the living area where my husband watched the fireworks from Disneyland. We took the ART bus from the hotel to Disneyland every day, and it really paid off. Breakfast was hot and fresh everyday and one day they served biscuits, gravy and eggs (awesome). My room was stocked with clean towels everyday and extra blankets. I never once had to call to have my room cleaned and we were there for 5 days. On our return trip home I was able to print out directions via there free internet use. I've stayed at places that are so called resorts and they charge ridiculous prices for something as simple as that. Hotel staff was friendly and the entire environment was family friendly. I would definitely stay here again.
The only thing bad was the gift shop prices are way too expensive. No prob, though, my husband walked to the Walgreen's store right on the corner. Also, there are laundry facilites but it is $1.25 a piece. On the positive side I got the laundry done before we got home.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ronniegirl55

Thank you for your feedbank. We love hearing from our guests, it helps us ensure we meet the expectations of all of our guests. We love having you here at Hampton!

Reviewed May 31, 2010

We just came back after spending our week long honeymoon in Disneyland, staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites, Garden Grove. I had checked all the reviews here beforehand and there definitely was a common theme: breakfast was great, clean rooms and friendly staff. Going in with high expectations is sometimes dangerous but I'd say these expectations were met and exceeded, for sure.

The breakfast was amazing, we gorged ourselves on fresh fruit almost every day (one or two days it was not out, but change is good and other items caught our eye), made waffles a couple of times and overall thoroughly enjoyed the food. It was almost like being in your own kitchen, so many choices (high quality fresh fruit consisted of orange and grapefruit slices, grapes, melon chunks and pineapple and was delicious each day). There were the consistent items of fresh coffee, juices, teas, oatmeal, cereal and muffins/bread/bagels for toasting and waffles, and then the items that switched around a bit over the week: scrambled eggs (yum!), french toast sticks (YUM!), turkey sausages, sausage patties, cheese omelets, and biscuits and sausage gravy. They also had to-go bags you could take. Every morning we left for our adventure feeling energized by our food choices, and honestly didn't require 're-fueling' until mid afternoon most days.

Most mornings a free USA Today was outside our room when we got up, a nice touch indeed!

The walk to Disneyland was SO pleasant, the area between the hotel and the parks is absolutely littered with flowers, the city really puts in the effort here and it shows. It took us consistently 25 minutes to walk at a somewhat brisk pace, so it may not be for everyone, but we enjoyed it each and every day (sometimes twice). No scary times on the walk, with the exception of one sort of sketchy guy at a bus stop when we came back at 11:30 one night. There are shuttles that run all day long though, $4 for adults I think, $1 for kids, return.

Our room was on the 7th floor and had a fireworks view for Disneyland's Friday and Saturday fireworks shows, we saw Friday's in the park and Saturday's from the room, you could see everything perfectly just missed the music of course.

The pool, which certainly a magnet for the kids, was clean and pleasant. Not huge, though it did come with a kiddy pool and a hot tub, and was certainly sufficient to do some laps and get some cardio. At most we saw maybe 7 kids in at one time. The patio chairs were lovely and until early evening we had sun to bask in. The pool became deserted by 5pm most days, and was pretty free during the early afternoon/morning as well.

Staff were all very pleasant and truly seemed to want to help where they could. We had troubles printing our boarding passes for our way home (they have two computers and two printers available for guests) and the front desk guy (didn't catch his name unfortunately) went out of his way to assist us, which was very much appreciated!

There are a number of restaurants close to the hotel, from regular old Jack in the Box to the delicious and very well presented Bucca di Beppo, also would recommend Casa di Garcia, it's just behind the shoe store before you hit the Target complex a block south. Delicious authentic Mexican food.

Overall we had an amazing time, not simply because Disneyland and California Adventure are a heck of a fun way to spend a honeymoon, but because we could come back each day to this hotel and feel secure and comfortable. Oh, and the mattresses are very comfortable as someone else mentioned!

Thanks Hampton Inn, we'll be back I'm sure!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Psych76

We thank you for your feedbank. It helps us ensure we meet the expecations of all of our guests. We love having you here at Hampton!