1,336 results
All reviewswafflesfront deskparking lothot itemsfree breakfastbucca dishuttle servicefresh fruitkiddie poolconvention centerbreakfast staffevery morningwould definitely stay here againnear disneylandhot tubdisney fireworksgreat place to stay
Reviewed August 21, 2009

I stayed at this hotel for 6 days. It was great, rooms where clean, spacious, nice bathrooms and beds. Close to Disneyland and California Adventure as well as good shopping, cinema and fantastic food!

This hotel is ideal for families, our 2 room suite was large and had 2 tvs as well as there where tons of kids running around. I (22) was the oldest non-parents in the pool everytime I went down there! It was fun though and a had a good experience.

THe only thing that was horrible was the breakfast, nothing healthy (except the big bowl on fruit which was either cantaloupe or cantaloupe), over stirred muffins, bad pastries, over cooked bacon, only had jam for toast and had limited toast. Omeletts may have been good but the line up was long, you could pre order but they where huge! Like wow, huge!

You could drive to huntington beach in approx 40 mins which was fanastic and we took a bus tour that picked us up from our hotel which was awesome. I liked the location.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank ClassDestroyer
Reviewed August 17, 2009

I was very impressed with how nice the room was and the kindness of the front desk. They were very helpful and the rooms were beautiful. WE had the 1bedroom suites and they were very clean and comfortable and very modern. We were 2 families travelling together with teenagers and children and the hotel fit all our needs. The breakfast was OK. Not too much variety but you have your basic breakfast there and it fills the tummy we did go to IHOP twice in the 5nights that we were there though. The hotel has free wireless and they also have 2 computers that are accessible to all. Nice and affordable restaurants surround the property and for those who dont have a car there is a shuttle for $3 one way to disney which is just a 5min drive away.. if your room faces the parking lot you can see the Disney fireworks! that was a treat. Overall I have to stay Great hotel no complaints and I would highly recomment to anyone and I will sell this one for sure to my customers!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2009

We stayed here with students while attending a choir festival. It was clean and well managed. The students who behaved themselves had a great time.

The girl at the desk wasn't to nice or helpful but all other aspects were excellent except parking. It's pretty impacted but I guess if your across the street from Disneyland you might expect that.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2009

1. breakfast was horrible - the only hot item was oatmeal; not good like other hamptons. I always stay in hamptons because of the breakfast...this was a disappointment.
2. Pillows are worn - out. When asked for another one, flatly said, "no".

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2009

I am currently in Anaheim for a convention. As a business traveler who frequents Hilton brand hotels and enjoys them, I will not stay here again.

The rooms are typical for a Hampton Inn. Clean, Modern, Big. The beds are very comfortable. On the downside, there is no fan in the bathroom so it gets uncomfortable. The Wi-Fi does not work in the hotel rooms. The only location it will work is in the lobby, and even then it cuts out frequently. There is no private business center (there are two computers in the lobby), so you are stuck working amongst screaming children running around and obnoxious Disney go-ers (adults who scream as well).

The only positive is the great breakfast. Hot, Cold, Varied, and Plentiful. I also appreciated that it lasted until 10am and they didn't start taking it down until 10:15am.

As for the staff, they are horrible and very rude. They are only interested in catering to the Disney crowd and not those attending the Convention Center next door (Disneyland is not walking distance away, but there is a shuttle).

I can see that it would be fine if you are here for leisure, but I had a very hard time doing any business work (which usually Hampton's promote). Here for business - STAY AWAY!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
hamanaheim, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2009

Thank you for your response. All responses assist in the development of our hotel to ensure we exceed the expectations of all of our guest.
I do apologize for the internet issue you encountered during your stay. Please be advised that the internet has been resolved and we now provide High Speed Wireless internet through a new provider throughout the entire property.
We do try to keep the business center limited to 18 and older for all guest.
Once again, thank you for your comments.

Regards,