I have to apologize because I am the biggest fan of Hampton inn's all over the US. This is definitely the worst Hampton Inn even worse than the one in Albuquerque that was converted from an old Motel 6. I checked in very late and because of my travel agent, had two reservations in which the nice front desk guy cancelled with no issues. Gold star! I am a Hilton gold member and look forward to my vitamin water and trail mix which I was offered. I traveled for business here and it was a very busy hotel since it was close to disneyland. The elevator was dirty, old and broken, the buttons were broken and hanging by a wire to my floor. My room was so outdated I didn't want to touch anything and I couldn't get the air to circulate. The bed was fine and I was only there for a few hours but I couldn't wait to get out. I don't know if I got an old room or what since I read all these good reveiws. Our meeting was at the sheraton a few blocks away...I should of stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in Garden Grove, CA is located 1 mile from Disneyland(R) Resort. The Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/Anaheim-Garden Grove is one of the Disney Good Neighbor hotels. Enjoy complimentary hot breakfast daily and in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Los Angeles / Anaheim / Garden Grove Hotel Garden Grove
- Hampton Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove Orange County, CA