1,336 results
All reviewswafflesfront deskparking lothot itemsfree breakfastbucca dishuttle servicefresh fruitkiddie poolconvention centerbreakfast staffevery morningwould definitely stay here againnear disneylandhot tubdisney fireworksgreat place to stay
Reviewed August 1, 2012

If you are traveling with kids this is the real deal. the hotel has very nice spacious rooms with good bathroom. It´s clean, affordable and it offers you a nice hot breakfast. Disneyland is very near and a lot of restaurants too.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Chevy10_10
Thomas L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your accommodations while staying in the Disneyland area. We appreciate your pleasant comments and look forward to serving you again. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim\ Garden Grove area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Our room was clean, modern and just what we ordered. The free breakfast included eggs and sausage which was nice. The hotel shuttle charged only a nominal fee and made it easy to get to and from Disneyland with three kids even though it would have been quite a long walk if we had to do that. Parking was an extra $12 per day, but it wasn't too bad. They also held $50 on my credit card, which I didn't really love, but it ended up covering the parking and shuttle tickets anyway, so it worked out fine.

The kids loved the pool (which was too cold for my taste), I liked that there was an additiona wading pool for the really little kids, and my husband and I both enjoyed the hot tub! We'd happily stay here again some other time. In fact, we tried to extend our stay this trip, but they were already full.

• Stayed: July 2012
6  Thank JulieHintz
Thomas L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim\ Garden Grove area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Came here to stay with a couple of friends because we were going to an event at Disneyland. We have stayed several times before and have had nice experience. The only thing we are always disappointed with is the breakfast. The scrambled eggs are just awful. We try to eat the yogurt or oatmeal but it would be nice to have another fresh made item besides the egg choices. One of my favorite parts is that they play a Disney movie during breakfast. I am a little kid at heart. We try to stay here on our trips but we wish the breakfast would improve.

Room Tip: 1st floor is the best because you don't need to wait for the elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank RunningBABE_13

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. I do regret that you did not find the complimentary breakfast, (scrambled eggs), to your liking. We strive to make all of our guests 100% satisfied and it is clear we were not able to deliver this to you. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim\ Garden Grove area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations. I hope we will get another opportunity to serve you and exceed you expectations.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

This hotel obviously sees a lot of use. There were a few places that was visible. The mattresses on the sofa beds were quite flat. There was some paint chipping off in the hallway and stair well. Overall, though, this was a great hotel. The staff were only too happy to move us to a room with a view when requested ( we wanted to see the Disney July 4th fireworks), and all of the hotels staff, including maintenance and maids, were very friendly and polite. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. Oscar, at the front desk, handled all of our questions and requests like a pro. Overall, for the price you pay, it's a good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank TrainsPlanesAndCars

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members (Oscar), that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. I expect the hotel staff to deliver excellent customer service. I am very pleased that Oscar was able to deliver that to you. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim\ Garden Grove area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My daughter and I just spent 10 days at this hotel---what an enjoyable experience! The entire staff was absolutely awesome--from check in until check out! From the front desk staff(Oscar, Hector, Judith to name a few)--nicest people I've come across at a hotel in a very long time.--even at more expensive $$$ hotels! Airline lost my luggage and they were there to offer complimentary items--(yes I said free--most hotels direct you to their gift shop $$$). The staff mapped out directions to the closest mall and offered advice as to where to buy some clothing to hold me over---they went above and beyond!!! The breakfast crew---you were all awesome--they put up with a lot of stuff; some guests weren't exactly friendly---yet they kept the smiles on their faces--keep it up! Free breakfast was nice--hot and cold items, fresh fruit, yogurt--just enough to start your day. If you're in hurry they have a bagged breakfast you can take with you. No full service restaurant, just breakfast but they leave coffee, teas and water out all day and night for you. Shuttle available to Disney, parking right on site(warning--those are some very narrow parking spaces--park in back of hotel). Close to everything--shuttle runs like clockwork--so don't be late! Having a fridge in room was a must--great for storing water and snacks. Many restaurants close by----for me Disney food gets old very quickly and I don't care for most of it. We'd take a break in afternoon--head back to hotel---grab an early dinner nearby(Outback, Red Robin, Mortons) and head back to the parks at night. It was perfect--ate dinner early--missed crowds at the restaurants and at parks. The hotel is the perfect size for us--small enough for that friendly customer service which you don't always get at a larger hotel. Definitely give this a try--we'll be back for sure!

Room Tip: stayed on 4th floor-even numbered room(416) faced pool----thought it would be noisy but it wasn't at all. Far enough down the hall that elevator traffic wasn't an issue--but the layout is such that don't think that would be a big issue anyway. Fourth floor was perfect--not too high that if we chose to take stairs--the climb wasn't an issue.....
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank ohana40

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am very pleased that we were able to enhance your guest experience. We believe in delivering excellent customer service and I am glad that your experience was so memorable. We look forward to your next stay and another opportunity to serve you. Thank you again for you kind words.