Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove
$145
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$177
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$156
$142
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$154
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$225
$199
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$133
$123
  • Restaurant
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$157
$129
$98
$81
1,275 results
All reviewswafflesfront deskparking lotthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitshuttle serviceconvention centerbreakfast staffhot tubwould definitely stay here againevery morningnear disneylandgreat place to stayparking feeper daybeds were comfortable
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Our room was clean, modern and just what we ordered. The free breakfast included eggs and sausage which was nice. The hotel shuttle charged only a nominal fee and made it easy to get to and from Disneyland with three kids even though it would have been quite a long walk if we had to do that. Parking was an extra $12 per day, but it wasn't too bad. They also held $50 on my credit card, which I didn't really love, but it ended up covering the parking and shuttle tickets anyway, so it worked out fine.

The kids loved the pool (which was too cold for my taste), I liked that there was an additiona wading pool for the really little kids, and my husband and I both enjoyed the hot tub! We'd happily stay here again some other time. In fact, we tried to extend our stay this trip, but they were already full.

• Stayed: July 2012
6  Thank JulieHintz
Thomas L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim\ Garden Grove area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Came here to stay with a couple of friends because we were going to an event at Disneyland. We have stayed several times before and have had nice experience. The only thing we are always disappointed with is the breakfast. The scrambled eggs are just awful. We try to eat the yogurt or oatmeal but it would be nice to have another fresh made item besides the egg choices. One of my favorite parts is that they play a Disney movie during breakfast. I am a little kid at heart. We try to stay here on our trips but we wish the breakfast would improve.

Room Tip: 1st floor is the best because you don't need to wait for the elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank RunningBABE_13

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. I do regret that you did not find the complimentary breakfast, (scrambled eggs), to your liking. We strive to make all of our guests 100% satisfied and it is clear we were not able to deliver this to you. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim\ Garden Grove area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations. I hope we will get another opportunity to serve you and exceed you expectations.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

This hotel obviously sees a lot of use. There were a few places that was visible. The mattresses on the sofa beds were quite flat. There was some paint chipping off in the hallway and stair well. Overall, though, this was a great hotel. The staff were only too happy to move us to a room with a view when requested ( we wanted to see the Disney July 4th fireworks), and all of the hotels staff, including maintenance and maids, were very friendly and polite. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. Oscar, at the front desk, handled all of our questions and requests like a pro. Overall, for the price you pay, it's a good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank TrainsPlanesAndCars

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members (Oscar), that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. I expect the hotel staff to deliver excellent customer service. I am very pleased that Oscar was able to deliver that to you. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim\ Garden Grove area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My daughter and I just spent 10 days at this hotel---what an enjoyable experience! The entire staff was absolutely awesome--from check in until check out! From the front desk staff(Oscar, Hector, Judith to name a few)--nicest people I've come across at a hotel in a very long time.--even at more expensive $$$ hotels! Airline lost my luggage and they were there to offer complimentary items--(yes I said free--most hotels direct you to their gift shop $$$). The staff mapped out directions to the closest mall and offered advice as to where to buy some clothing to hold me over---they went above and beyond!!! The breakfast crew---you were all awesome--they put up with a lot of stuff; some guests weren't exactly friendly---yet they kept the smiles on their faces--keep it up! Free breakfast was nice--hot and cold items, fresh fruit, yogurt--just enough to start your day. If you're in hurry they have a bagged breakfast you can take with you. No full service restaurant, just breakfast but they leave coffee, teas and water out all day and night for you. Shuttle available to Disney, parking right on site(warning--those are some very narrow parking spaces--park in back of hotel). Close to everything--shuttle runs like clockwork--so don't be late! Having a fridge in room was a must--great for storing water and snacks. Many restaurants close by----for me Disney food gets old very quickly and I don't care for most of it. We'd take a break in afternoon--head back to hotel---grab an early dinner nearby(Outback, Red Robin, Mortons) and head back to the parks at night. It was perfect--ate dinner early--missed crowds at the restaurants and at parks. The hotel is the perfect size for us--small enough for that friendly customer service which you don't always get at a larger hotel. Definitely give this a try--we'll be back for sure!

Room Tip: stayed on 4th floor-even numbered room(416) faced pool----thought it would be noisy but it wasn't at all. Far enough down the hall that elevator traffic wasn't an issue--but the layout is such that don't think that would be a big issue anyway. Fourth floor was perfect--not too high that if we chose to take stairs--the climb wasn't an issue.....
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank ohana40

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am very pleased that we were able to enhance your guest experience. We believe in delivering excellent customer service and I am glad that your experience was so memorable. We look forward to your next stay and another opportunity to serve you. Thank you again for you kind words.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a family vacation and will never do so again. The rooms themselves and the breakfast were OK. I suppose if you have a car, it might not be terrible, but the lack of shuttle service and the front desk's unwillingness to help guests ensured that I won't be back.

The hotel is over 1/2 a mile from Disneyland, so it's not really walking distance, but my friend and I had to walk anyway one day after returning for a mid-day nap. It's a shared shuttle with other hotels, so when they pick up people leaving Disneyland, they ask them which hotel they are staying at and then stop at ONLY those hotels. We waited from 2 pm until 3:30 pm for a 2:15 shuttle before giving up and walking. When we asked the front desk - twice - they insisted it came at 2:15. Even at 3:10 when I said the 2:15 never showed up they wouldn't call the driver to find out where he was or request a pick-up. We were two healthy young adults who could make the trek on foot, but it woud be unreasonable for someone older or less fit to try to walk there when the shuttle didn't show.

Also, when we left on Saturday the hotel was supposed to provide a shuttle service to the aiport. We waited and waited and became nervous as it was over 1/2 an hour after the time the shuttle was to show up and still no shuttle and we didn't want to miss our flight. We didn't have a cell phone with us and had to ask over 3 times before the person working the front desk (grudgingly) agreed to call a cab to take us to the airport. When we left in a cab, the shuttle still hadn't shown. We made our flight with 10 min. to spare. Another family had a flight leaving around the same time as ours but waited for the shuttle - I suspect they missed their flight waiting for it.

Although the shuttles' lateness wasn't directly the hotel's fault, their complete unwillingness to acknowledgte that it was late and refusal to assit the customer with a solution, even when one was presented, made for the most abysmal customer service I have ever received. On top of being unhelpful, they were rude, as if we were in the wrong by asking where the shuttle was. I've stayed at hotels within walking distance before and after this, will only be staying at those hotels again. Bad, bad, bad customer service.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kirsten H

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your experiences at this hotel. I must apologies for the situation you experienced. While we have no direct control over the shuttle service, the staff should have made more of an effort to resolve your situation. I have spoken to both the department head and the individual team members about this situation. While mistakes happen and problems arise there is a proper way situations should be handled. Clearly, this situation was not handled properly and for that I apologize. I believe in delivering excellent customer service and expect my staff to deliver it every time. . I know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim\ Garden Grove area and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations. Thank you again, for your comments and thank you for staying with us. Please reach out to me so I can make sure that you are compensated for the inconvenience. At Hampton we believe in our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and I want to make sure that we deliver that to you.