We had a nice 2-niught stay here - came into town specifically for a Yankees game and the TMZ tour as well as a trip to Ikea. We were welcomed by Tyler, who was friendly and helpful. (Just surprised he didn't know which suites had a connecting door!) Our suite featured a large flat screen TV and DVD player (great for watching Red Box movies!), full size fridge w/ice maker, dishwasher, 2-burner stove, nice bathroom, recliner, queen bed and lots of cupboards/drawers/shelves. Table service was also provided for 2. Housekeeping does not clean daily but you are welcome to obtain more towels and supplies from the front desk. There are free self-laundry, workout room and honor sandwiches and drinks. No pool - which for us meant less kids. There is a grill area outside. For me, the height of the computer chair and the height of the table area were not a good match.
Traffic note - there's a median out front so you need to think of an alternate way around the block so you are on the right side of the street to pull in. You can only turn right out of the parking lot.
One thing noticed - housekeeping used parking spaces near the lobby door, which I believe should be reserved for guest use. Something for management to consider. Most employees are required to give the best parking areas to their guests, not their employees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. The Candlewood Suites Anaheim South is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size refrigerator/ice maker, microwave, range, and dishwasher. Traveling on business? Bring your laptop and work efficiently at your executive desk. Communication is no problem with voicemail, free local calls, free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines. Borrow your favorite movie or music from the hotel library and enjoy it in your room from the comfort of your recliner. Hungry? Visit the Candlewood Cupboard, our on-site convenience store, and charge it to your room. Work off some stress in our 24-hour fitness center. Staying a long time? Take advantage of our on-site complimentary laundry facility. We re a pet friendly hotel too (fees apply). Candlewood Suites Anaheim South is located in the Anaheim Resort Entertainment district. We are close to all the excitement of Disneyland and California Adventure, only 2 miles from Downtown Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center. Sports fans are only 3 miles from Angels Stadium and Honda Center. The Block at Orange and the Garden Walk offer dining and shopping are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Candlewood Suites North Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites North Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Candlewood Suites Garden Grove
- Candlewood Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites North Orange County Garden Grove, CA