Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove
$160
$149
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$145
$132
EmbassySuites.com
$142
$132
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
$168
$139
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$146
$129
Hotels.com
$98
HIExpress.com
$98
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$155
$129
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$168
$128
Travelocity
1,039 results
All reviewswithin walking distanceconvention centerfridge and microwaveparking lotfront desk staffwould stay here againbreakfast staffgreat place to staybusiness tripother hotelsnear disneylandbeds were comfortablevisiting disneylandafter a long dayfree breakfastnice staydisneyland area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 5, 2010

From the moment we arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim we were greeted warmly by all staff members and made to feel extremely welcome. The check-in staff was efficient, friendly and most accommodating, patiently answering our questions and trying to find us the best room to meet our needs.

When we got to our room we found it was spacious, modern and very clean and bright, with a fridge and microwave, large flat screen TV and nice linen. The whole room was clean and in good repair, the bathroom was nicely laid out with all amenities including shampoo, shower gel, conditioner, vanity kit, shower cap, hairdryer and adequate towels for the whole family.

The rest of the hotel was equally nice; the swimming pool and hot tub were enclosed within a nice garden and a very pleasant seating area, partially shaded. The lobby has a small shop that is well stocked with everything a traveler could need. Free tea and coffee were available around the clock and each evening, a selection of free cookies was provided to guests - this was one of the many personal and thoughtful touches that made this hotel so great.

The breakfast was fabulous, the staff were friendly and efficient and the food was excellent, very fresh and a great selection for a very reasonable price. A cooked-to-order breakfast is available for $10USD but there were days that we wanted a self-serve breakfast only and we were charged less than half of this per person with the children eating free.

The shuttle to Disneyland was convenient and cheap, much cheaper than renting a car for this purpose, and the hotel staff provided lots of great information about local restaurants, transport and attractions. We ate a couple of times at a local Italian Restaurant located near to the hotel called Buca Di Beppo and the hotel staff gave us a coupon for a $10 discount - this restaurant serves huge portions and one meal was enough to feed two adults lunch and dinner (we took the huge amount of leftovers to our room and warmed it up in the microwave for dinner). The whole meal cost less than $30 for 3 of us and fed us all day.

The business center has 3 computer stations but is relatively quiet and well-maintained with office supplies and internet access - small and basic but perfectly functional.

We have stayed in many hotels in the Disneyland area and this was definitely the best. It's not particularly fancy but it is very clean, family-friendly and customer-focused. All in all I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough - the staff were wonderful and made us feel so cared for, I would definitely stay here again and thank everyone at the hotel for a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Theitodds
SNAGG-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2010

We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such an extensive email that really breaks down what the hotel has to offer. As much pride as we take in our accomodations, the fact that the service we provided was to the caliber that you wrote about makes me proud as a manager! Thanks!

Reviewed August 9, 2010

I stayed here recently while attending a conference and was very impressed by the customer service and professionalism. And it wasn't just 1 or 2 employees trying extra hard. The entire staff, from front desk to bus boy to house keeping, was smiling, friendly and going out of their way to my trip pleasant. There were numerous occasions where in a similar level of hotel, I would have been nickled and dimed for picking up a Fed Ex package, etc. These were all free, fast and friendly. The rooms, fitness center, lobby, etc were all clean and pretty standard. It was definitely the wonderful staff that made this trip review-worthy.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
SNAGG-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2010

It is always a great thing to hear that our staff is doing things right! We take great pride in our service and making sure that each and every guest feels they are getting the five star treatment! Thank you very much for your kind words.

Reviewed July 25, 2010

A few blocks from Disney. The price was right and the Hilton Garden was very clean. Staff was nice and near other restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
SNAGG-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2010

Wow, thanks for the great review and for making us your hotel of choice when you are in the Anaheim area. Nex t time you are in, please let me know so that I may thank you personally for taking the time out of your day to let others know what we are doing right!

Reviewed June 24, 2010

My first stay at this particular property. It is OK, but it reminds me a a property that Hilton may have purchased and subsequently turned into an HGI. I ended up in an accessible room so maybe that is part of the problem, but this property just did not seem as 'nice' as many of the others that I have visited. The room were very quiet, but the beds did not sleep very well overall. I guess I would stay here again if I had to, but would probably check out some of the other local HIlton properties first.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
SNAGG-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2010

We are glad you chose to stay with us and are glad that you enjoyed the good service peace and quiet we were able to provide (which can be a great thing after a long day at a local convention or Disneyland!) . Based on your review of our 'Garden Sleep System' beds, we may have failed to properly explain how the beds have a dial at the tops of the mattress that allows you to choose the feel of the air baffle mattress to fit your likings (firm or soft). I must admit the dials are a bit hidden. Also, I would like to give you my assurance that we were built as, and will always be a Hilton Garden Inn! Again, we thank you for your patronage and would love to have the opportunity to 'WOW' you on your next visit to the area!

Reviewed June 16, 2010

Stayed at this Hilton for 3 nights for our Disney vaca. Pretty close to Disneyland, maybe a 20 min walk. Service was great, Val the reservation manager went out of her way to accomodate our needs, which was very appreciated. Not sure that I would chose this hotel again if I were to go back to Anaheim, but over all not bad at all.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
SNAGG-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write about us and the nice comments about the service, it's always great when a guest remembers an employee by name! We truly hope you do decide to visit us next time you are in the area, I pledge that we will make your next stay outstanding!