From the moment we arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim we were greeted warmly by all staff members and made to feel extremely welcome. The check-in staff was efficient, friendly and most accommodating, patiently answering our questions and trying to find us the best room to meet our needs.
When we got to our room we found it was spacious, modern and very clean and bright, with a fridge and microwave, large flat screen TV and nice linen. The whole room was clean and in good repair, the bathroom was nicely laid out with all amenities including shampoo, shower gel, conditioner, vanity kit, shower cap, hairdryer and adequate towels for the whole family.
The rest of the hotel was equally nice; the swimming pool and hot tub were enclosed within a nice garden and a very pleasant seating area, partially shaded. The lobby has a small shop that is well stocked with everything a traveler could need. Free tea and coffee were available around the clock and each evening, a selection of free cookies was provided to guests - this was one of the many personal and thoughtful touches that made this hotel so great.
The breakfast was fabulous, the staff were friendly and efficient and the food was excellent, very fresh and a great selection for a very reasonable price. A cooked-to-order breakfast is available for $10USD but there were days that we wanted a self-serve breakfast only and we were charged less than half of this per person with the children eating free.
The shuttle to Disneyland was convenient and cheap, much cheaper than renting a car for this purpose, and the hotel staff provided lots of great information about local restaurants, transport and attractions. We ate a couple of times at a local Italian Restaurant located near to the hotel called Buca Di Beppo and the hotel staff gave us a coupon for a $10 discount - this restaurant serves huge portions and one meal was enough to feed two adults lunch and dinner (we took the huge amount of leftovers to our room and warmed it up in the microwave for dinner). The whole meal cost less than $30 for 3 of us and fed us all day.
The business center has 3 computer stations but is relatively quiet and well-maintained with office supplies and internet access - small and basic but perfectly functional.
We have stayed in many hotels in the Disneyland area and this was definitely the best. It's not particularly fancy but it is very clean, family-friendly and customer-focused. All in all I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough - the staff were wonderful and made us feel so cared for, I would definitely stay here again and thank everyone at the hotel for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Garden Grove/Anaheim hotel near Disneyland Resort and Anaheim Convention Center. Enjoy free WiFi in all guest rooms, HDTV and large ergonomic desks. Other on-site amenities include heated outdoor pool, whirlpool spa and the Great American Grille serving breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove Hotel Garden Grove
- Hilton Garden Inn Grove
- Hilton Garden Grove
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove Orange County, CA