Needed a quick getaway from the snow, so stayed here dec of 2013 for a 5 day getaway.
Room was not as clean as we wanted to bed, also room was old. Hotel wasn't up to our "hilton" standard. There's also a fee for parking....I believe it was $10 a night.
Can't really comment on the location, as we travelled all over Southern California, 1020km on rental car in 5 days! We just used this hotel to sleep for a few hours a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Garden Grove/Anaheim hotel near Disneyland Resort and Anaheim Convention Center. Enjoy free WiFi in all guest rooms, HDTV and large ergonomic desks. Other on-site amenities include heated outdoor pool, whirlpool spa and the Great American Grille serving breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove Hotel Garden Grove
- Hilton Garden Inn Grove
- Hilton Garden Grove
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove Orange County, CA