Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)
1,039 results
All reviewswithin walking distanceconvention centerfridge and microwaveparking lotfront desk staffwould stay here againbreakfast staffgreat place to staybusiness tripother hotelsnear disneylandbeds were comfortablevisiting disneylandafter a long dayfree breakfastnice staydisneyland area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The hotel is nice, close to Disneyland( 1-2miles), and also 15 miles from Huntington Beach, so it served our purposes. A lot of places around to eat or buy groceries. The only thing that I did not like was the fact that I had to pay $12/day for parking. The room was equipped with HD TV, fridge, microwave oven, and hairdryer which was really nice.

2  Thank Gabriela T
SNAGG-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

With our close proximity to Disneyland and other businesses, I am glad to hear that it was accomodating for you and your family. I am also happy to hear that your stay was a great one and next time you are in town, please stop by and say Hi.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

There are 2 Hilton's on Harbor so when trying to locate this hotel on my IPhone (even with the address) it was taking me to the other Hilton so be careful and make sure it the address doesn't switch. I had a friend go to the other hotel and was completely lost. The front desk staff was very nice here and did what they could to make my stay comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank judyp03

First off, I apologize for the confusion on the directions to our hotel, I know it can be a bit difficult with a lot of other hotels in the area. However, I am glad you were able to find us and have a great stay. Hope to have you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Excellent customer service I would truly reccommend this hotel to anyone, especially if you are visiting Disneyland, CA I enjoyed my stay. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The food was good and the choices were plentiful. Our server was nice and kind. This was our second visit to this location (3 years apart) and both visits were coincidental- As my family found ourselves in the the area for an un-scheduled vacation I recalled the last visit to this hotel and it turned out to be a wonderful stay for the second time.

1  Thank Michael H

Thank you for your loyalty and patronage, your business is much appreciated. With Disneyland in our backyard, I am glad that our hotel was your choice of stay and that our staff was accomodating to your family's vacation. It is also good to hear that our breakfast restaurant, The Great American Grill, provided great food choices and service as well. Hope to have you and your family stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Overall good value for the money, quiet and safe. The Staff at the hotel are accommodating and will look after your concerns throughout your stay. Rooms are clean and of an average size. If you are looking for a quite room try the backside of the hotel facing away from the main road. The fitness centre is satisfactory with a treadmill and dumbbells only. The Breakfast package is of good quality and great value for a family on vacation. The Hotel is close to Disney and there is a shuttle to that location. The shuttle has a stop near the Hotel. Tickets can be purchased at the front desk for the shuttle, along with Disney passes.

1  Thank Brad B

It is always a pleasure to hear how our guests have received great value for the money spent. Our staff prides themselves at being accomodating and very attentive to our guests' needs. I am happy to hear that you were able to use the 24 hour Fitness Center as well as take the shuttle over to Disneyland. The next time you plan to stay with us, please stop by and say Hi.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Our stay was not what I imagined we would have at a Hilton Hotel. To be fair, this hotel is located near Disneyland, so if you're looking for a place close to an amusement park, you may be able to make this work. But we happened to be up for a family reunion in the area and I was disappointed that parking was such an issue (spaces are scarce in the evening -- as in, I got the last spot one night -- AND you're paying for parking each night), the beds were not what I imagined (in an effort to accommodate everyone, they have adjustable beds, but you can't sit on them while they're "adjusting" and it takes 45 minutes just to see if the adjustment is to your liking -- who wants to sit around in their hotel room waiting for that?), the bathroom shower curtain was torn, the towel rack is IN the shower which means the towels get damp if you shower with the door closed because there is no fan, our bathroom sink faucet was leaking quite a bit so that needed to be replaced during our stay, the refrigerator is not very cold so if you plan on taking leftovers or drinks to the hotel room, they'll be cool at best, there is quite a bit of traffic noise in the mornings during the week if you're staying on the Harbor Blvd side, and their breakfast which -- yup, you guessed it -- is an additional cost each time, is not worth the expense. Had we not been members of Hilton Honors, I would have definitely booked elsewhere for cheaper, but I thought our stay here would be worth the added expense. I WILL say, the staff is very good. They do try to help as best they can, but there's only so much they can do.

1  Thank Raymundo E

I want to take this time to apologize for your recent stay with us. I know that parking can be a bit difficult on high occupany nights, but know that we are currently renovating our parking area to accomodate nights such as this. Unfortunately, we seemed to have dropped the ball in certain areas of your stay and I would love for you to provide us with another chance at making it right. For your next stay, please contact myself at Keith.Moses@hilton.com or call (714)620-2137 so we can discuss how to make your next stay a more enjoyable one.