Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove
$149
$139
$132
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$156
$142
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
$98
HIExpress.com
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$225
$199
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$133
$123
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
$81
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
$157
$129
1,044 results
All reviewswithin walking distanceconvention centerfridge and microwaveparking lotfront desk staffwould stay here againbreakfast staffgreat place to staybusiness tripother hotelsnear disneylandbeds were comfortablevisiting disneylandafter a long dayfree breakfastnice staydisneyland area
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We go to Anahiem for Disneyland about 5 times a year and have stayed in almost every 3 to 4 star hotel in the area. At the 3 To 4 star level the rooms are generally pretty decent and I never really have many complaints in that category, but very rarely do we have kind, helpful, polite, sincere staff that seem genuine about pointing you in the right direction and making your stay pleasant and enjoyable. We did, however, have wonderful staff at this Hilton Garden Inn. And, it made a huge difference in the stay. I will definey stay there next time!!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank reese5513
SNAGG-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for the great comments about the staff! We always talk here about all of the various choices of hotels in the area and that the one thing that we are truly able to set us apart is our service. We have the buy in of each and every employee and I am blessed to work with such a fantastic team! I look forward to sharing your comments with all of them.

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a week on a recent trip and were satisfied but not blown away. Rooms are clean and well maintained. The bathrooms are clean but haven't been recently updated. The staff have been fantastic, very helpful and happy to answer questions about tours or help with bookings. Internet is decent, tv is good as long as its not raining. As soon as it starts to sprinkle the tv cuts in and out every few seconds, completely unwatchable. The restaurant only serves breakfast but there are plenty of great places to eat lunch or dinner within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2012

We appreciate your feedback. It is always a wonderful thing to hear that our service team took good care of you. This was the first time I had received a comment about the issue with the televisions (maybe it's becuase it rarely rains here :), I have apoken to our maintenance department and he is following up with the provider to ensure this does not happen in the future to other guests.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We were impressed with the Hilton Garden Inn. They were very accommodating and helpful in providing tips and directions to attractions. Our Westjet Vacations package included free parking ($12/day normally)and a 15% breakfast discount for adults and kids eat for free. Rooms have microwaves, fridges and free wifi with convenience store items available in lobby. This property is a great choice for families. A manager greeted us at breakfast each morning to inquire about our stay. They offer a disney shuttle $5/adults $2/kids round trip as well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank gwtrips

We are so pleased that you were impressed with our accomdations and our helpful associates. We always love our friends from Westjet! Thank you for letting others know about all of our services and I hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel with my wife and my brother and his wife and kids. The hotel was nice and clean. I loved the beds; my wife and I were able to individually adjust the firmness of our respective sides which was nice because I prefer my bed a little firmer than she does. The staff was very friendly and helpful. At check-in we saw that they had a breakfast buffet, my brother expressed his desire to have breakfast there for the duration of our stay. The manager overheard this and decided to give all six of us free breakfast for the three days we were there. The breakfast was delicious! The have omlets made to order, pancakes,bacon, sausage, all kinds of pastries,cereals, juices and coffee. It would have been well worth the price, but as I say they, gave it to us for free. Another thing I noticed was that the room was reasonably quiet. That might have been due to the fact that there weren't any noisy neighbors on our floor, but we had a much better experience at this hotel then ones we have stayed at in the past. Infact, we have stayed at many hotels on harbour blvd in the past. But I would say that this hotel was probably the best overall experience we have had, and many of the places we have stayed at were more expensive and had higher star ratings. If I could critique anything it would be that the pool was small, and the shuttle service to Disneyland had some glitches, but all in all the Hilton Garden Inn hit all the marks. We had a wonderful family trip and lots of good memories to cherish. I would definitely come back to this hotel; in fact, I actually booked two rooms at this hotel for November 23-26th. We will be definately getting the breakfast! Maybe I'll see you there.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael R

Thank you so much for the great comments about the service and accomodations! I am glad you enjoyed our Garden Sleep System bedding, it was designed specifically to make it for the best of both worlds. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast and that our manager took good care of you. Most importantly, I am proud that we were able to be a part of your families cherished memories. Please stop by the desk and say hello to me next time you come to town!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Checked into this Garden Inn with the expectation of an updated facility. Since their hotel site said they had just updated the place, I was expecting a newer feeling place. Not so. Since the place is so close to Disney, I can only assume that this place is full much of the time and gets worn out quickly. Parking is a pain, the stalls are too small for a normal sized car. Check in went fine. The elevator smelled like a diaper for both days I was there. The room was OK, but definately not new or remodeled feeling. Bathroom has some miles on it...if you know what I mean and the walls were pretty thin. Breakfast was good, but the hotel has no restaurant other than just for breakfast.

The internet was super slow and wouldnt let me even use it the first night, even after alerting the front desk. I was directed to the IT support service for the hotel, sat on hold for 15 minutes, never talking to anyone and then just gave up. The next night it worked.

Room Tip: Look for a room that is not on the front of the building. Lots of road noise from the street.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SNAGG-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay with us. Please know that we are constantly updating the hotel whenever possible and look forward to further renovations in the upcoming months. We have upgraded the bandwidth of our internet to well over the standard provided by most hotels. I have noted the wait time with the provider so they are aware of the service issue and I assure you that generally speaking the consensus on our internet speed has been positive. The odor issue that occured I assure you was an anomoly that I have addressed, but it is the first time I have heard this sort of thing. Thank you for the great comments about the breakfast! Please feel free to contact me directly so i may have the opportunity to address your issues and assure your continued loyalty. I may be reached at keith.moses@hilton.com or by calling 714.620.2137. Thanks!