We stayed here 10 days in April 2012. Hotel was clean, breakfast was good (lots of fresh fruit, oatmeal, cold cereal, pancakes, eggs...), staff was fairly nice. We have a 1 year old daughter and there wasn't much for her to do, except going to Disneyland, of course. But if you are not planning in going there EVERYDAY while you're staying here, consider bringing plenty of toys and activities for the little ones. All there is for them in the neighborhood is a tiny playground a couple of miles away from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Garden Grove/Anaheim hotel near Disneyland Resort and Anaheim Convention Center. Enjoy free WiFi in all guest rooms, HDTV and large ergonomic desks. Other on-site amenities include heated outdoor pool, whirlpool spa and the Great American Grille serving breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove Hotel Garden Grove
- Hilton Garden Inn Grove
- Hilton Garden Grove
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove Orange County, CA