great place, great people, surrounds a korean community with great food!! i would come back soon
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included
Rooms not clean food items under bed. Pool not Clean neither pool or hot tub heated. Communication problems with staff. Staff unfamilar with area. KARAOKE night make it a headache to park.
Stayed here with my teenage son back in 2006 and was pleasantly surprised for the price we paid. The staff was helpful but a little difficult to understand. The room was clean and neat. The hotel is also located in a nice part of town and a quiet peaceful area.
3 years later and the room rate is still excellent. We look forward to our upcoming stay.
This hotel is very clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. Wireless internet is very good. Will come back again.
clean hotel and employees really friendly and polite. Will come back to stay at this Hotel again
My girlfriend and I stayed here for 5 nts before moving onto Vegas and have to say it is undoubtebly one of the worst hotels i've stayed at and deserves to be a 1 star.
1) Paper plates and polystyrene cups for breakfast, which was a selection of soggy cakes, toast and cereal
2) On site restaurant advertising american food but in fact dont have anything on the menu other than chinese
3) I love chinese food but it was so bad i had to leave the starter and main course. Needless to say we didnt order dessert
4) Poor speaking English staff - Ordering the disney shuttle can take a few go's
5) Incompetent staff. I asked for a shuttle bus back to the airport to be booked to be told they dont do one. 5 mins later another staff member came to the rescue and advised they can actually book one
6) On arrival, there was only set of towels in the room. I phoned for another towel and after 20mins phoned the reception to chase my towel only to be told they were waiting for the spin dryer to finish. I only wanted 1 towel!
7) The swmimming pool is overlooking the car park and is so small you could pretty much stand in the middle and touch both ends
8) Some sites advertise a nightclub and dance floor for this hotel but depends if you count the breakfast room, with metre of hard floor and a karaoke machine a nightclub.
On the plus side the shuttle bus is free to/from Disney and is on the hour every hour if booked but you have to lookout for either a Ramada or Travel-lodge bus. (We missed the bus one night back from Disney as we had no clue we were meant to be getting on a Travel-lodge bus, since we were staying at Ramada)
Last few words - I would definately not recommend this hotel unless you want a miserable stay in Anaheim. Thankfully our stint in Vegas after made up for the naff hotel in LA