“the location and the staff working at Ramada hotel that we stay”

Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Garden Grove
A TripAdvisor Member
“the location and the staff working at Ramada hotel that we stay”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The location is very good , Room is very clean and very quiet , we like it a lot
The` staff very friendly they help us everything we need .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ramada Plaza G, Manager at Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for a nice 5-star review. Looking forward to welcoming you back and serving you as our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
WAIPAHU
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I do really like location and very convenience area for all people travel around garden groove. But to stay there is really like terrible like you smell someone throw up on the carpet, the odor smells make you sick and headache. Hope you guys change all the carpet and fix all broken stuff for the next guest, otherwise you guys will loose all the precious customer.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Garden Grove hotels

Wind Gap
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Hotel is very well appointed. Has complementary shuttle service to and from Disneyland that we enjoyed. Staff made us feel welcome. Metro bus service is just outside to all of LA. Get the 1 day Metro pass for $7 and ride anywhere. We went to Huntington beach in 40min. Only problem we had was small ants in the sink when we left soda out. They sprayed area and even offered us a different room .Best seafood place called the Wild Crab is 1 block away. My wife and I ate lobster and King crab legs with drinks for only $40. Where can you go wrong here? We will definitely come back here on our next visit to LA.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

1 Thank James L
Thank you for you constructive feedback of our hotel. Glad that you enjoyed our complimentary shuttle service to and from Disneyland as well as out service staff. We do apology for the ant problem. Besides our routine pet control company, we are hiring Orkin to take care of this problem now . Everything is under control so far. Thank you again for taking your time to review your stay and give us your feeback.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I did my research & pictures looked perfect. I was soooooo wrong. People at the front desk was average but the rooms were HORRIBLE! Ants crawling everywhere, damp smelly hallways, blanket/ pillows/room smelled of stale stinky cigarettes..never ever will I stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Gigi N
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We arrived on Friday, June 29, 2012. A grumpy old Vietnamese man was at the front desk and refused to help us with baggage. "Get a trolley cart" he said with a heavy accent. We told him the cart was nowhere in sight. "Go outside and find" he replied in broken English. In the past I have smacked people with this kind of attitude. But I reluctantly kept my New Year's resolution and didn't that night.

It was very late. We were exhausted as we flew from France. We decided to stay for the night and to leave the very next day. The room was comfortable. We slept soundly.

The next morning, on Saturday, June 30, the old cranky receptionist was replaced with the manager Ms Tram Nguyen and two other men. All three were courteous, professional, and helpful. We decided to stay another night.

Unfortunately, when we woke up on Sunday, ants had invaded the room. Needless to say, that was the end of our stay at Ramada. We travel to California every summer. This hotel has been the most disappointing one. For $100 a night, at least, try to put some baggage on the cart.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Andy P
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Last week i stayed at this Hotel everything was okay except The Houskeeping workers cars look like homeless their was trash evwrywhere cans by the clean close and the Ladys dnt look clean or profesional their hair was messy and their uniforms looked dirty as well. I asked one of the housekeepers to bring me shampoo and she had food, sodas, tortillas in her cart wat kind of Hotel is this never again will i go their !!!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Bree14
Southern California
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I was in the area for business and stayed here. Upon check-in I found the man at the desk to be gruff and he didn't speak English well. When I went to my room, housekeeping was in there and they had just started cleaning the room. I toted all my stuff back down to the desk and told him the room wasn't ready. He questioned my sanity. Then he began yelling over the walkie-talkie for the housekeeping person to come to the desk. Then a nice lady came out from the office and told him to give me another room. This time it was a first floor room not far from the lobby (which was filled with tourist and children...NOISY!) As I made my way to my new room I had to walk through the tiled floor where swimmers enter into the building. The floor was wet and dirty. The room seemed okay. I went to turn on the TV and the remote didn't work. I walked to the front desk to get some new batteries. The man at the desk said "No! You go to room and call maintenance!" I told him I could wait at the desk for the batteries. He again insisted I go back to my room and wait. Then the lady in the office came out and asked what size batteries they were. I told her and she said maintenance would bring me the batteries right away. There were other things wrong with the room and hotel...I was glad I was there for just one night.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
#2 of 19 in Garden Grove
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,262 reviews
The Colony
Ramada Anaheim Maingate North

Been to Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South? Share your experiences!