“I wish I had this restaurant in my neighborhood.”
Review of Angelo's 2

Angelo's 2
Ranked #111 of 422 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Oakland, California
“I wish I had this restaurant in my neighborhood.”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

They have great burgers and breakfasts. But they are also a Mexican restaurant. Their prices/value are exceptional.

Visited June 2014

Newbury Park, California
“A must if you are in the area”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Every year when we take our annual family trip to Disneyland and California Adventure Parks, we always get our dinner on the day of arrival from Angelo's 2. The chicken sandwiches, burgers, fries, onion rings, fried zucchini, all were yummy!

Visited May 2014
Toronto
“A Great Find”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We discovered this little gem for breakfast. Fast, cheap & very good. And the older Greek server was very friendly. Not a 'sit a spell kind' of place - more just eat & run. We will be back next year & the year after . . . etc.

• Visited January 2013
Santa Ana, California
“A quick place for a fast breakfast”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The location of this little place is so convenient to just pop in for a fast breakfast or lunch (I've never been there to dinner!). Today I stopped for breakfast and found that because I was so early, there was no one else in line. I had a quick and good breakfast . . . with plenty of hot coffee. Give this place a try.

• Visited January 2012
Santa Ana, California
“A wonderful place for a simple breakfast”
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Located just outside a small shopping mall, this place has plenty of parking. This is a simple restaurant/coffee shop, but has recently undergone extensive renovation so that it is bright and happy. There are happy colors used, but not glaring, and the new surfaces are clean and fresh. My patronage is in the morning, so I am most familiar with the breakfasts that they serve, but from the menu, it would seem that a large selection is available. The place seems family owned, and I hardly ever see a turnover of employees . . . same nice folks every time that I've gone in. They come around and refresh the coffee cup, and always have a friendly "hello". I take the newspaper and have my quiet time without the blaring of a television as is so common now in other places. I recommend this spot for relaxation!

• Visited May 2011