“Great breakfast buffet”

Basil's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Basil's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 453 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: An American Restaurant with contemporary atmosphere.
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Great value breakfast buffet $16 adults $7 kids.omelette station, eggs, pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, cereal, pastries, etc. Worth it

1  Thank jolieee

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the family suite for $72 a night. Great value. Its minutes away from Disneyland, they have a shuttle for $5 adults or $2 for kids per day. We order the meal deal at the hotel 2 nights: it's $10 for a large pizza and 2 sodas , they take it to your room with no room service fee. Awesome deal. We ordered it and ate it by the bar where they have a sitting area with tv's. There is a target across the street in caseb that u want to buy snacks, there is a fridge in the room. Great deal, very nice hotel, recently remodeled

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I love a good bloody mary and too often times I am merely contented but not truly pleased with how one is executed. I think there's a certain simplicity and finesse in a good bloody mary that gets overlooked by many but not this afternoon by the restaurant chef, Hady. This was by far THE best bloody mary I have ever tasted. I was so pleasantly surprised! Now whenever I am in town on business or pleasure I know where to come. This one set a new standard (why can't my local place back home make these as good?!) Besides the drink he was so very personable and hospitable to me as a guest of the hotel. I appreciated our chat and his sense of culture, obvious understanding of/interpretation and use of flavors (which to me, defines a chef and a bartender for that matter.) Thank you Hady for being a true professional of your craft and so down to earth.

Originally, I had intended on one drink but the bartender Kenneth suggested he make me a Pina colada next and I thought, "Why not?" I work in retail management and I appreciate the value of what we call a "suggestive sale" so naturally I agreed to have another. :) Again, I was wowed by the flavors. Besides a delicious drink, Kenneth offered polite chat and was so very attentive to making sure I, and other customers were well taken care of and attended to. I wasn't the only happy customer, I overheard another comment happily on the vanilla lemon drop he made too. Kenneth even took the time to assist me with my Wifi connectivity issue and took initiative to seek a solution.

Both Kenneth and Hady really went above and beyond making an outstanding first impression and offering impeccable service. Both of them added a touch of class to the ambiance and that really made me feel genuinely welcome. If you're staying here at the hotel I highly recommend the restaurant. Even if you happen to pop in for a couple of drinks on your own, you will not feel all alone. You're sure to receive outstanding service by intuitive people and quality beverages.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

From the time we arrived until we left, the service couldn't have been better. Our server Lizbeth was very friendly and saw to our every need. Even Executive Chef Hany Ali served our meal himself! Delicious food. I had the pork chop and it was wonderful, look forward to having the bone-in-rib eye when Linda is there. We hope to go back every time we visit Anaheim.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have been staying at the Marriott Suites since July 2013. The staff at the restaurant have made my stay very pleasant. Very helpful and accommodating.

Leo
Mario
Jacob
Marianne
Maria
Sason

I thank you all for your kindness and friendly smiling faces.