“Great Vietnamese Food in the OC” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brodard Chateau

Brodard Chateau
Reserve with OpenTable
Brodard Chateau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 417 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Los Angeles, California
“Great Vietnamese Food in the OC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

I was in the OC for a class and my friend suggested Brodard, but since it was closed on Tuesday I went to Brodard Chateau. Some reviews say its expensive, but I did not find that to be the case. Sure you can get Pho for a dollar or two less in other places, but this is a really nice restaurant, with well prepared food. I had the famous pork rolls, which were good. I really liked the star fruit salad. It was like a green papaya salad with lots of crawfish and an EXCELLENT sauce. The House noodles were exactly what you want to taste the flavors of Vietnam. It comes with about 5 types of meats/seafood and a light, but delicious sauce. The staff was really helpful. There are so many great places in Garden Grove, and I wish I could try them all, but this was a really pleasant experience. I recommend it.

• Visited December 2012