“Go here!!!”

Sabroso! Mexican Grill
Ranked #8 of 436 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This place is so good!! I lived in south and Central America but this is way better than anything I had down there hands down. Their food is amazing and the service was as good as the food.
I had the chile verde and my wife had the pork burrito. Their pork is melt in your mouth good. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would.

1  Thank Chad H

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Came here for dinner after a great visit a year ago. Place was packed--for good reason. Wonderful, friendly and attentive service, even with being super busy. Very clear that this is a family-run restaurant and that they take great pride in the food and service. Gives a very nice, comfy feeling. Great hand-made tortillas and super tasty food. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will definitely be back next time we are in town. If I lived within 25 miles, would probably eat here a few times a week... Wonderful wonderful wonderful.

1  Thank dsh82
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Return visit with my son from Northern California for lunch. Great food, well presented and enjoyed. Lots of choices; Inexpensive; very Casual; Pleasant staff and very helpful. It is really all about the food which is great

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I had two tacos (fish/ensenada style and carne asada). My hubby and daughter shared a burrito (fried at their request) and it was all delicious. Our bill was only $20. The service was amazing! I'm so glad that I found this place on TripAdviser. It's going to be a family favorite for whenever we travel to the Anaheim area for sure!

1  Thank JamersonCrew
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We loved this restaurant. The waitress was very helpful, and made excellent suggestions. Everything we ordered was delicious, and very reasonably priced. Next time I am nearby, I will definitely go back.