“AWESOME service and wonderful food”

Sabroso! Mexican Grill
Ranked #5 of 477 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Came here for dinner after a great visit a year ago. Place was packed--for good reason. Wonderful, friendly and attentive service, even with being super busy. Very clear that this is a family-run restaurant and that they take great pride in the food and service. Gives a very nice, comfy feeling. Great hand-made tortillas and super tasty food. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will definitely be back next time we are in town. If I lived within 25 miles, would probably eat here a few times a week... Wonderful wonderful wonderful.

1  Thank dsh82

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Return visit with my son from Northern California for lunch. Great food, well presented and enjoyed. Lots of choices; Inexpensive; very Casual; Pleasant staff and very helpful. It is really all about the food which is great

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I had two tacos (fish/ensenada style and carne asada). My hubby and daughter shared a burrito (fried at their request) and it was all delicious. Our bill was only $20. The service was amazing! I'm so glad that I found this place on TripAdviser. It's going to be a family favorite for whenever we travel to the Anaheim area for sure!

Date of visit: February 2014
1  Thank JamersonCrew
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We loved this restaurant. The waitress was very helpful, and made excellent suggestions. Everything we ordered was delicious, and very reasonably priced. Next time I am nearby, I will definitely go back.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

One of the best Mexican restaurants I have visited anywhere. Definitely a popular place with the locals. Excellent food, prompt service, and reasonable prices. What more could you want? Note: only a mile or so from hotels catering to Disney visitors and well worth the effort to get there.

Date of visit: November 2013