“salad”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Chapman & Orangewood
Transit: Orange County Transportation (OCTA) bus line #43 - Harbor and Wilken stop.
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We really liked the antipasto. The pizza was good. The lasagna, not so much. I prefer a soupy lasagna, that's how I make it at home. But others may prefer theirs.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The chicken pesto pasta dish was not so great. The penne was very starchy and chewy in a non-good way. It wasn't al dente but instead tasted as if they pasta was placed uncooked in a pan of hot water for a few hours then thrown into our dish with a huge amount of thick pesto cream and dry chicken.

We were in a bit of a hurry so we just ate and left. As I mentioned in the subject line, the waiter was great but the food was so average that it made me sad to have paid $45 for that dish plus spaghetti and meatballs which was better but not mouthwatering good. I don't think I will likely ever go back to that location again.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Shared 3 small entrees and an appetizer with another couple. This place is a treat, from the decor to the food. Loved it! The waitress shouted at us a lot but I think because it was quite loud and crowded. Still, a little unwelcoming when she did that. I still give it 5 stars.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

The best feature of this restaurant is the Italian ambience. And they tout it as they should. My visit started with a tour of the kitchen and all the featured spaces. Then the menu is totally ala carte. Now that's Italian.

3  Thank ClintonUSA
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Shared a small entree and a small salad with 3 adults and we all had plenty to eat. Take out worked well.