“Its a cookie cutter spot”
Review of Buca di Beppo

Buca di Beppo
Ranked #5 of 434 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Chapman & Orangewood
Transit: Orange County Transportation (OCTA) bus line #43 - Harbor and Wilken stop.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Beer is pretty standard on tap with Blue Moon and Shocktop found here and pretty much all over their SoCal spots....pretty common up here in the OC....this location of Buca is just like all the others...matter o fact, you could close your eyes and make it to the bathroom---not hard...the food---well I cant compliment the "family" style service, but like that they at least go beyond the American idea of Italian.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Right in front of the Embassy Suites. Good Italian food at a reasonable price. Service good. Menu has a good variety of offerings.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have been to Buca di Beppo a number of times now. Being from Canada this chain is not available where I live so I have tried to hit one whenever I travel to the US. This particular restaurant has been a favourite of mine and I have eaten there many times. The key to a "Buca" is the fact that servings are all family style and the decor is - well - busy! The Mista salad is always good and I have yet to have a pasta I didn't like. The Chicken Parmisan is one of my favourites and I am not a big chicken eater.

I cannot recommend this more for a group - order a number of dishes and be prepared to share.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This place gets so busy and parking (which is shared with 2-3 other hotels) is the most challenging. But it's good for a large group and the family-style works well. It's also good for kids - who doesn't like pasta and pizza?

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is where you go if you have a group to feed. It's all family style, and there is plenty of it. Nothing too exotic, just good basic Italian food. Can be loud, and very crowded. Servers are generally good, but stretched a bit thin. But the food is always good!