“Quantity”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Buca di Beppo

Buca di Beppo
Ranked #5 of 418 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Chapman & Orangewood
Transit: Orange County Transportation (OCTA) bus line #43 - Harbor and Wilken stop.
Rhode Island
“Quantity”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

If its quantity you are looking for, this is the place. Dinner was tasty and hot when delivered. However, if you are trying to be careful about your diet, the selections are limited and the temptations endless.

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Oregon
“Spectacular food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

My only complaint was their food was too good and I wanted to order every single thing on the menu. The prices weren't bad but I still couldnt manage to leave with out spening less than a $100.

Visited October 2012
Yuma, Arizona
“YUMMY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had a delicious dinner for two here one night. It was much cheaper than eating at Disneyland and our only complaint is that it was very loud. One nice surprise is that a photographer comes and takes a few pictures of you and then makes you a free picture card. You can buy 5x7 of any of them if you want for around $10.

Visited December 2012
Irvine, California
“Expensive and trendy, not impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I ordered food "to go". I order a small "Chicken Parmigiana", a bowl of minestrone soup and tiramisu.

The entire order cost just over $40. When I got back to my hotel, I found there was no spaghetti included with the chicken. I called and was told "only the lunch portion contains spaghetti". I am confused, the small order that contained two large pieces of breaded chicken was around $20.50, no spaghetti. The lunch portion comes with spaghetti and was around $13. The woman taking my order never offered that the dinner portion does not include spaghetti!

The soup tasted a bit undercooked, as if the flavors had not melded properly. I didn't eat it after a bite or two, it tasted more like tomato juice than soup. The chicken was cooked to perfection, crispy, and had a small amount of sauce on it. It was good, but not fantastic, due to the lack of spaghetti.

The tiramisu, that was the only item really worth eating. It was a huge portion, and perfect. I have never had a better tiramisu. I would order this again. This was the only item I felt was reasonably priced, perhaps even under priced by a little!

• Visited December 2012
Yuba City, California
“Great food and family fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We had a very pleasant meal and loved the overblown Italian decor. My kids couldn't love the garlic cheese bread anymore and the portions of pasta and salads were huge. The wait staff was very friendly and provided great service.