“A little worried at first - Great in the end!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 435 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We walked in and the venue looked busy and we were worried that service would suffer because of that.

But....

Great service, great food, one of the best value meals of the trip!!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Maybe they use different meat vendors but our sirloins weren't very great. Overall though, big Outback fan and the service was great. We didn't want to go hog wild on our bill for this particular evening and it was nice that the server didn't give us poor service because we weren't big spenders. Thanks for treating us as equals to those who did want to spend big.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great server. Other than that, an Outback is an Outback! Very convenient location next door to Crowns Plaza.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We've eaten at this Outback many times. However, this was just one of those bad nights. Two of the four of our party had to send their steaks back. I had the Chicken on the Barbie, and I should have sent it back. I've had this many times and it's one of my favorite dishes. This time the chicken was stringy and tough.
Waitress was a sweetheart. Very apologetic. Her frustration with the kitchen was showing. She had had multiple "send backs" at other tables that night, also.
One of our party ordered mild wings. They were so hot he couldn't eat them. Manager comp'ed those, and the waitress gave us each a complimentary dessert. Cheesecake was outstanding.
We'll go back. Just a bad night.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My husband and I split the 20 oz porterhouse the filet attached and had the green beans and garlic mashed potatoes. My husband asked for garlic butter on the side and oh my gosh it was the best garlic butter i have ever had ....made everything even better the steak, the potatoes .... I mean everything ...also enjoyed their Key Lime margarita ...really good. The steak was good almost like being at a 5 star restaurant.