We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and will definitely be back. We booked this as part of a Disney package. Every single staff member was so friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was good. You had eggs, meat, potatoes, pastries, fruit, and cereal to choose from and you could make your own waffle if you wanted. They do shut down PROMPTLY (I think 9:30?), so don't be late to breakfast. They still let me pop in and get coffee with a smile though.
Our family of 6 had the family suite with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room with pullout and kitchen. It was such a pleasure to have the exra room! The kitchen is awsome! There are dishes and an icemaker. They leave you popcorn to pop in the micro. We were rushing around and left dirty dishes in the sink and when we returned, housekeeping had put them in the dishwasher and run it for us (don't forget to tip!). We had an issue with the tv and then with the toilet. Someone was up to our room within 10 min or less and fixed the problem.
We used the laundry facilities - they have several nice machines and a folding counter. They have a business center (which was usually occupied) that I think had 2 computers and a printer. They had a nice pool, hottub, and fenced in basketball court (basketballs given out at front desk). I found the pool a little cold and my 4 year old was shivering (because he wasn't swimming to keep warm) so I wouldn't count on the pool in cooler months.
There is a Target across the street, Starbucks next door, and you can get food delivered to your room from local restaurants - there is a menu provided.
We used the ART shuttle and had no major problems. Once it seemed to miss the pick-up time and came 25 min later. It is supposed to come every 20 min except for the lunch break at 1pm. You can buy the 1-3 day ART passes at a machine right outside the hotel. Only adults have to buy them, kids are free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove Orange County, CA