Just got back from our first trip to Disneyland!
We had a great time and will be back as soon as we can!
We did some seaching on the internet for hotels and came across a website that mentioned The Residence Inn Anaheim hotel. The pictures of the rooms and the lobby and pool area were great and we looked into this hotel more by phoning the toll free number listed. The service over the phone was excellent so... with a leap of faith,we booked our family of 6 into this hotel.
When we arrived on Sept. 30/06, we were greeted by a very friendly staff who gave us the keys to a very clean and sizeable room! We were very pleased overall with everything. The beds were very comfortable and when extra towels and blankets were needed, we had them within minutes!
The hot breakfast every morning was nice to wake up to. Of course, the kids loved the warm wafffles daily and we enjoyed the fact that we could just zip down for a quick breakfast and then get on with the day.
The pool was enjoyed daily and the kids loved the giftshop!
It was really nice to have free parking available to us as well. We never had a problem finding a place to park.
The location to Disneyland is great as well. Only about a 10 minute drive and close to a number of great restaurants and shopping!
Overall, I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice, clean, well managed hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove Orange County, CA