Stayed for five nights during spring break (Easter night to Friday morning) and was very impressed, with only minor quibbles, and would expect to have minor quibbles about any property. The facility is in great shape, with excellent soundproofing (we never heard the people next to us, or noise from the hallway). We got a two bedroom, two bath suite: it was like having a good-sized apartment to ourselves. Plenty of room, plenty of towels, nice furnishings. The sheets could be upgraded, kind of that generic thin fabric, but were OK. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good, get there before 8, and it is actually pretty calm. Get there during last thirty minutes, well, take your chances. We've stayed at other Residence Inns, I'd say this one has a little more room than most in the dining area, and does a better than average job at keeping the food supply up (but Marriott has got to get a better pancake vendor ... frozen pancake taste/texture alert!). All in all, the breakfast is a great deal and very enjoyable. Parking lot is good-sized, but can fill up at peak times, usually at night. Shuttle is right next door at Hyatt, but we just paid the ten bucks to park (five minute drive) and not have to stress about waiting for a shuttle with our three kids. We've stayed at the above-mentioned Hyatt, and had a much better time in the "real" suite at the Residence Inn than in the Hyatt Kids' Suite (which was OK for two kids who didn't need a lot of bathroom time, but would not have worked now that we have three kids and the older two do need a little more bathroom time). One neat thing about the kids' room (by the way, there is a pocket door to this room) is that the bathroom sink was at kids' level. I agree that making the bunk beds is kind of odd (but they make them for you after the first night), but it only took about five minutes, so no biggie. Having the two bedroom/bathroom units, a good sized living room, a table for four, and a full kitchen was great, and really did give it a "residence" feel. Would return in a flash, and recommend it heartily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove Orange County, CA